Anyone Near Manchester?

Fozzie

Just gauging, and scouting for names I can PM when rideouts become a real possibility. Spring is approaching so the bike will see more tarmac.

Anyone near Manchester?

I'm looking for peeps to go out with when the weather improves and I've only just moved back to the north after 7 years away.

I'm actually near junction 20 of the M6, which is to the west of Manchester.

Anyone in this ball park?

Hurrah!

I ride towards your way on most fun rides anyway, so we could meet in the middle.

I'm not hardcore enough to just want to come out for a ride. I often like to stop for a cuppa, and a bacon butty once or four times, so hopefully this sits well with you :wink:

Will do :thumb:

I'm quite spontaneous with meets, so will put up a general thread at some point for us to work out when the others are free.

Often I'll just announce I'm planning on doing a run, and people can opt to join :)

Count me in. J20 is the M56 interchange outside Warrington isn't it? I'm in Stockport so very handy. Macdonalds just there a good meeting spot I would say.

Yes! Poplar services.

Also if you turn right out of the services, head into high legh and carry on, you take a nice road direct to the cat and fiddle.

Judging by the weather report I wouldn't fancy the cat and fiddle this weekend!

I'd the pub sorted yet up there?

Saw a post on a Facebook group yesterday and they were saying it was still closed, I hope it opens soonish, getting a real urge to leave Fozzie in the dust up there :lol: :up:

FZ6 vs Ninja 250 or Versys?

If you're on the 250 I'll only use half throttle so it doesn't look like I *absolutely* leave you standing :lol:

We averaged 50 on the way up when you were behind the GS. That felt quite well paced through the tighter bits but became boring as we couldn't go quicker for fear of 3 points.

How about we warm up on the Cat, then have a little dice on the Via Gellia? Last to Matlock buys the chips.

I'll have a regular chips, jumbo sausage, and gravy please. Lets face it I may as well get my order in now :seeya:

FZ6 vs Ninja 250 or Versys?

If you're on the 250 I'll only use half throttle so it doesn't look like I *absolutely* leave you standing :lol:

We averaged 50 on the way up when you were behind the GS. That felt quite well paced through the tighter bits but became boring as we couldn't go quicker for fear of 3 points.

How about we warm up on the Cat, then have a little dice on the Via Gellia? Last to Matlock buys the chips.

I'll have a regular chips, jumbo sausage, and gravy please. Lets face it I may as well get my order in now :seeya:

Those be fighting words sir! :lol:

You're on :twisted: :lol:

I'm also up that way, I tend to avoid Derbyshire though, last time I went there was 4 or 5 camera vans in about an hour and a half.

I tend to head up the lakes, and north Wales but I'll come happily come for a blast wherever if there's a few out.

I'm also up that way, I tend to avoid Derbyshire though, last time I went there was 4 or 5 camera vans in about an hour and a half.

I tend to head up the lakes, and north Wales but I'll come happily come for a blast wherever if there's a few out.

Bolton is not far away at all. If you want we can use the Poplar services as a meet up point as the M56 goes into Wales. I know some good roads in and around Menai but other than that I need showing the way so would be up for a north wales jaunt at some point!

Bolton is not far away at all. If you want we can use the Poplar services as a meet up point as the M56 goes into Wales. I know some good roads in and around Menai but other than that I need showing the way so would be up for a north wales jaunt at some point!

Going to do Devils bridge and hawes tomorrow if you or anyone else fancy it.

Bah, I need to do my test and get a big bike! Too much to save for atm!

Though I'd probably take it easy and catch up when everyone is done eating their butties and drinking tea anyway! :-D

I'll get one of these I reckon... :wink: [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Would that be a 'busa?

I'm in the Warrington area and always up for a ride out anywhere in the northwest! If there's anything organised or if someone wants an impromptu ride out just drop me a PM....email address removed for security reasons.....Please use the PM facility....... 8-)

I'm in the Warrington area and always up for a ride out anywhere in the northwest! If there's anything organised or if someone wants an impromptu ride out just drop me a PM....

I think this will make Fozzie very happy! My 125 isn't so healthy these days though to join in, and I sometimes scream too much on the back of his bike :lol: ...

Would that be a 'busa?

Nah was just being silly, I do like how sexy and ugly they are at the same time, but that would be *quite* the jump from a CBF125 :lol: ...and I love Kwaks too much!

Maybe a green 300 or an ER6-F some day. Doubt it'll be any day soon though. We just moved to our first house, new job and saving for a wedding! :shock: ...we don't do things by halves!

I went from a mz rt125 (German bike) to a fzs600s. Whilst restricted to 33bhp, it could fly but it's all down to the right wrist. The Thundercat to the gsxr 750 felt like a big jump purely because the gsxr is a nutter of a bike when you give it beans. The Thundercat was a bit more sedate in delivery.

...and I love Kwaks too much!

Maybe a green 300 or an ER6-F some day. Doubt it'll be any day soon though. We just moved to our first house, new job and saving for a wedding! :shock: ...we don't do things by halves! [/color]

Yeeeeeessss green bikes :mrgreen: you can pick up a decent second hand zx6r pretty cheap! Doing your test is well more exciting and bettererer than a wedding :lol: :lol:

I'm in the Warrington area and always up for a ride out anywhere in the northwest! If there's anything organised or if someone wants an impromptu ride out just drop me a PM....email address removed for security reasons.....Please use the PM facility....... 8-)

https://goo.gl/maps/JEaiekYv3G82

Thats to the point we split today pal. It was a decent ride :cheers: spoilt a bit by that bellend in the polo coming out of lancaster, but deffo up for riding more not on my jack this year, always makes it more fun playing out when theres someone else along for the ride

Going to do Devils bridge and hawes tomorrow if you or anyone else fancy it.

I'm very hard to get on here Friday onwards as I have a habit of loading my weekends with things to do.

If you want my number just drop a pm with yours and I'll text across mine.

Me and Ricky are meeting at Millenium motorcycles this Sunday as he left his summer gloves in my garage, and I'm away Saturday. But if there's ever a mild/dry Friday evening I'll often do a day into night run on the bike if anyone's interested in those?