Northwest bikers needed

Should start a whatsapp group make it easy

But that takes the idea of a forum away! and makes rideouts sections useless

The idea is to post about them so others can see and join in as and when they can :thumb:

Should start a whatsapp group make it easy

But that takes the idea of a forum away! and makes rideouts sections useless

The idea is to post about them so others can see and join in as and when they can :thumb:

That's a fair point!

Ive added all who have said theyre up for a ride as friend so i can msg all at once on the private msg plus ill post so others can see a week b4...

Ah cool, I didn't know it worked like that, sounds easy enough! hopefully get out soon then!

• 3 weeks later...

Im free most Sundays too (except tomorrow) :D

I am more of an early doors rider though so I can get back early afternoon to do the "That's a mans job" type of stuff around the house............ like vaccing and dusting :lol: :lol:

I will keep an eye on this thread and join in the ones I can. I'm no power ranger though and will not ride beyond my abilities group or no group.......I can always catch up :wink:

I now have a pass for tomorrow........ and it is the big breakfast at the Raven or so another thread says.

I will be leaving Northwich about 7.30 past the shell garage at blakemere and down the 49 to the raven for about 8.15.

let me know if any of you guys are out and about and we can say hello.

tops

• 1 month later...

Hello. I'd like to join in too. I am out every evening & weekends. Hope this group takes off 😁

Thursday night Raven run is always a good one for a couple of hrs G :thumb:

Hello. I'd like to join in too. I am out every evening & weekends. Hope this group takes off 😁

Thursday night Raven run is always a good one for a couple of hrs G :thumb:

Hi Topper. Sounds good, I'm always up for a good run out. Thank you for the heads up ☺