Alton Towers

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good to me. Does it get busy at the weekends. The cork screw was the new ride so that shows you how many years ago I last went.

:laugh: OMG ur gonna wet urself then.....there are tons better rides than that now.

I'll hold the handbags with Korben....

Wot I meant to say is...I don't like scary rides and neither does Steve....and not that he'd rather hold hangbags!!!!

Does it get busy at the weekends.

Yep.. especially July / August time.. and even more so on Saturdays..

but... If Willow's going, we can just throw her in front and she'll scare all the kids off :P

:scratch: Willow why ?? have you asked him to hold a handbag ?? does he know that you have volunteered him as handbag holder---this may come as a surprise to Korben

think you'd best get him a seat before you reveal this new role you have got him--- good luck --think you'll need it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not wanting to sound ghey... but I won't come at a weekend.

I get too crowd sick to go to themeparks when they're full of people, especially over summer holidays (screaming children... ARRGGGHHH!)

I tend to sneak into theme parks on a week day during term time. Got to be the only group on some of the rides. Bliss!!

yea i wouldnt go on a weekend, think we should make a date in the week with enough notice (so we can book off, throw a sickie etc!)

is much more fun when ur not queuing for 3/4 of the day, made that mistake before, but would love to go if not stupidly busy!

WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nah, she is right, although I will be holding manly rugsacks, not girly handbags!!

oh dunno korb................think you would look rather fetchin with one o barbie's handbags :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

queue for rides....just get the fast track tickets!!!

i cant afford to pull a sickie....dont get paid for them until ive been there 3 months...plus wont look good :/ just means i gotta have enuf notice to book the day.

• 2 weeks later...