HARTFORD MARINA TUE NIGHTS

Hope I did not miss you if you did come along. I left about 8.15pm. Some good looking lass was handing out flyers for a new meet at Hardwick (about 15 mile from me) which is on tonight. I`m thinking of going over if you want to join me. I`ll be elaving my car park at around 6.30pm. Anyone else welcome to join in.

Hi, I go to the Marina some Tuesdays, not everyone but will be going there this week. My mate said today it was pretty packed there last week, so look out for us, he'll be the one selling a red fazer :wink:

Hiya nice to meet you to! Sorry I had to rush off but these things happen bloomin women lol No doubt I'll catch you there soon where I can stay and chat a bit longer! Did pass a few on the A1123 on there way, maybe all those black clouds put a lot off!

Ditto, good to meet you jive. Pass on the web site to your mate (sorry I forget his name) Keep an eye out for local ride outs and expand the number of us so called southerners/eastanglians. :lol:

Morning nman1, his names Darren, mines Martin, Darren changes his bike more times than the weather :lol: We have been riding out for a few years on our own, mainly Sunny Hunny or Hartford. I tend to ride to most BSB meetings and Motogp at Donington. There used to be three of us go but they never bother now :( so I go bike racing on my own, though I'm gradually getting Darren into BSB :D

Be good to go on some rideouts but with my shiftwork it can be difficult to get the time off but keep us posted :D

All being well I'm taking a ride over to Hartford this Tuesday, anyone fancy meeting us for a chat, weather permitting of course, I normally get there about 6.45pm with my mate on his fazer which is always for sale :wink: