Anyone near me?? Huntingdon???

Guest andyhipster

Hi just moved into the area well chatteris to be exact and find my self alone and with no one to ride with. Must be honest and admit to being a l plater but i like to ride non the less and would love to hear from anyone near to me cheers andy

Well theres nman1 whos always out and his nephew sam and friend ash..

They meet up regular with yorbandit....tomoro a ride to the ace cafe i believe...

Good set of blokes..... :thumb:

We out to ace cafe tomoz meet at brampton at 11 if ya come of a14 at race course turn left towards brampton cross first r/bout right at 2 left a t junction 50 yds shops car park small on right we meet in there

We out to ace cafe tomoz meet at brampton at 11 if ya come of a14 at race course turn left towards brampton cross first r/bout right at 2 left a t junction 50 yds shops car park small on right we meet in there

Are you likely to be L plate friendly or are you Mwaying some of the trip?

Must be honest and admit to being a l plater cheers andy

would hope that your going to be l plate friendly on some of your trips lol Need to meet people down here as i know no one at the minute lol

Well just ask if you can tag along - they're the ones who will say yea or nay depending on their plans - if you don't make this one there are plenty more and the Ace is well ... ace really. :?

Hello Andy

I'm down the road so to speak in Ely, normally go to Hartford on a Tuesday Night, though not this week due to late shift. Have met the nman1 and yorbandit as I'm a newbie on here to!

Andy, you are more than welcome mate to come and join the ride outs. Look out in the general ride out section and the southern ride out section for any being organised around here. Get over to the Hartford marina as suggested and get to know some local folks

I`ll be there as well andy, weather of course permitting. Black Bandit with belly pan. Bald head black leathers, Note to self.... must invest in forum fleece :roll:

Normally get there about 6.45ish and leave around 8.00 to 8.30 so if not raining then deffo see you there.

This might help you recognise us.

Me, Roy and Sam

SAMMEROY1.jpg.f16fe6e68d61efe719bb129b38e19c5b.jpg

This might help you recognise us.

Me, Roy and Sam

I recognise that van is it Sunny Hunny? Sorry I won't be there tomorrow night, dam work but I will be there a week tomorrow, will post for definate later in the week.

Yep see ypu all there. Like i said i may be a little later than the rest as i have to wait for her indoors to get home from work to look after the lad.