Anyone out this weekend 18th/19th

I may be, bike is almost repaired just need to respray the fairing and wait for some parts like indicator/gear lever/speedometer thing.

If it is sorted by the weekend I'll definitely be out saturday and sunday 8-)

There are always a fair few bikes that meet up in Lynchwood business park in pboro on a saturday night, dont suppose anyone has any clue who they are? forum or otherwise?

Only managed to talk to one of them. Not a fan of parking up my little 125 with L plates next to a load of fireblades and ninjas/cbr600's. xD

I'm not going to confirm either way but bikes in for a service at UFO tomorrow so we'll see if i've managed to pick it back up by Saturday.. I was supposed to be working but not now so could be an excellent replacement!

Ok peeps will put something up on Friday, but don`t forget I go offline after 4.00pm so any arrangements need to be made before then or text me on my mobile number in my profile. I`m open to suggestions as to where to go and either saturday or sunday.

Cheersl,

I'll let you know after today.. might not be able to afford a tank of fuel lol.

@MNO, do you go out much around peterborough, i'm only over in hampton so close to the parkways etc.

Before I threw my bike down a road, yea. Would go out every chance I got, upto Elton round those country roads or just through town for experience.

I could do with a run neil, I have wanted to do the coast road from lynn round to yarmouth for a while. I tried a couple of times but never quite made it.

Funny that david, I was thinking that myselfe. If you other guys want to come a long, post up here and we can arrange details, and I`ll pm my mobile number. Please post here before 4.00pm today.

Sorry guys, like I said, I left the office at 3.00pm on Friday. I don`t have a computer at home so any posts after that have gone un-read. Shall we organise something for next weekend??????

Not to worry, did you get out in the end?

Bikes back in the shop this week, replacement part to be fitted!

Should be able to make it out though hopefully. What you thinking, Saturday?

Start at Peterborough or Brampton?

Go where?