Sunday 26th October.

Anyone wanting to meet up for a ride out on Saturday, be at the X services on the A1 at peterborough at 10.30am. We can decide where to go when we meet or if anyone has any ideas please feel free to put forward. So far me and Red, so come on folks. Ash, holiday, gubba, GOG, sk93, jive to name a few.

Edited by nman1

well, i've found out that my rowing doesn't start until 1.30 on saturday, so might be up for a gentle ride, dependant on the amount of alcohol friday eve.

re: nman - cautious on unknown roads? surely the bike safe tackled that - police riders always ride as if they dont know the roads at all :) be good to assess each other's cornering etc. if we have the chance, and show the non bike safe riders how its done!

You going up on the bike then Roy, thought you was going up in the car. Think I`ll just go local though mate, thanks anyway. True Dave, The bike safe course did help with un-familiar roads but caution is still a good thing to have. Try and get out for a couple of hours at least.

COME ON YOU OTHER LOT. 10.30 at the services

Anyone wanting to meet up for a ride out on Saturday, be at the X services on the A1 at peterborough at 10.30am. We can decide where to go when we meet or if anyone has any ideas please feel free to put forward. So far me and Red, so come on folks. Ash, holiday, gubba, GOG, sk93, jive to name a few.

Where, exactly, are the 'X' Services on the A1 - Are these the services with the Cafe opposite the Northern entry road to the Showground?

Can't think of any other services on the A1 close to Peterborough :?:

Yep, take the turn off after the Norman Cross roundabout and just smell the burgers. Why ? you comin ?

You mean the Services on the road to Oundle - Not on the A1 then!

The Services on the A1 (with a Cafe) are after the end of the three lane section!

Looks like I will not be coming as you appear to be going on the Sunday now - Don't finish ringing till 11am.

Enjoy!

:)

Right folks, I`m going to deffo be there on Sunday at 10.30. Saturday looks like going to be showers so I may just pootle about and end up at Taz around 10.30ish for a cup of tea and a burger. So whoever is coming,

SEE YOU SUNDAY

Bu@@er.

Can't do Matlock as I'm running the Quiz on the Saturday night.

Can't do Sunday as I don't finish ringing till 11:00am (although, knowing Neil, he won't have got very far by then :wink:

I WILL be out Saturday, just not sure when/where yet. May drop down to the Ace or, maybe across to MK and ride the grid.

Anyway - Hope all have an enjoyable weekend.

:D