HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Yeah it was a bit of a travel, but wasnt too bad i guess...

Like adam said.. Was awesome putting a faces to names. :D

And was good to finally meet you yesterday Adam, after chatting on facebook for a good couple of months.

First time to the bike meet, and i already knew a few people from years ago. Never had a clue that they were bikers..

That bloke named Dave (white and black camo outfit and bald head), i used to race Nitro RC cars with him a few years back :D

And Mandy: Hope you and your Kermit is ok

:cheers:

And Mandy: Hope you and your Kermit is ok

:cheers:

No problems, slight scuff on the crash bung - that's what they're for I suppose

My pride is a bit dented though (dropped kermit on the gravel!)

As long as you're okay that's the main thing! It's easy enough to do, nobody laughed I think everyone was more concerned about you.

I should be able to make it to the meet on the 22nd (I think that's the right date) if anyone else is going?

If the weather is OK on the 22nd I will deffo be there Adam......I've got that week off work..... :cheers:

Sorry, I didn't actually realise it was you last night Adam.....so my apologies..... :oops:

Possibly have dispersion up this way by then.....so he may be along?..... :wink:

As long as you're okay that's the main thing! It's easy enough to do, nobody laughed I think everyone was more concerned about you.

I should be able to make it to the meet on the 22nd (I think that's the right date) if anyone else is going?

Yeah i should be there bud..

Hopefully the weather is nicer :D But with my luck.... it wont be :up:

If the weather is OK on the 22nd I will deffo be there Adam......I've got that week off work..... :cheers:

Sorry, I didn't actually realise it was you last night Adam.....so my apologies..... :oops:

Possibly have dispersion up this way by then.....so he may be along?..... :wink:

Hey Bob, thought I would risk the first post in about 6 months now the the weather getting better again...

Defo comments at the rally of being a fair weather attendee on the forum, guilty I suppose :roll:

Hope all are well and likewise work and weather permitting see you down there.

Cheers for now

Hey....it must be warming up.....first Jayne and now Terry coming out of hibernation...... :lol: :lol:

Good to hear from you Terry......sure hope you can make it down. I guess you've seen that we've changed venues?......the Marina is still showing no signs of getting rebuilt....and the guys at Papworth have moved over to Oxford.....so, a new venue was found. Nice pub in the middle of nowhere....but fairly easy to get to..... 8-)

Lets see if we can get a decent attendance on the 22nd..... 8-)

Hey....it must be warming up.....first Jayne and now Terry coming out of hibernation...... :lol: :lol:

Good to hear from you Terry......sure hope you can make it down. I guess you've seen that we've changed venues?......the Marina is still showing no signs of getting rebuilt....and the guys at Papworth have moved over to Oxford.....so, a new venue was found. Nice pub in the middle of nowhere....but fairly easy to get to..... 8-)

Lets see if we can get a decent attendance on the 22nd..... 8-)

So no more paying a fiver for a pint of watered down coke ....

See you there

Nothing particularly special on the 22nd Neil....it's just that Adam said he would try to get down again.....and if he can get there on his 125 from Norwich I'm sure we can get there from where we live..... :wink: :lol: :lol: The more the merrier...... 8-)

Nothing particularly special on the 22nd Neil....it's just that Adam said he would try to get down again.....and if he can get there on his 125 from Norwich I'm sure we can get there from where we live..... :wink: :lol: :lol: The more the merrier...... 8-)

I think he said it was something like 150 - 160 mile round trip for him tuesday..

He rode from norwich to mine, which was about 50 miles.

Then we rode to the swan, which i think sat nav said was around 30 miles or so..

and back again.. so yeah...

Its not too far from huntingdon.. So no excuses :lol:

If my poor kymco can do it from Littleport, and a slight oil leak.. Im sure there wont be any problems for you lot :D

Will see you there. :mrgreen: