HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Got a domino match tonight so no show. Next week possibly for a short while as I have another match that night. Will be finished the league on the 31st so out after then

• 2 weeks later...

May very well be Dave, around 6.00pm to 7.30ish as I have to attend the domino finals night. (don`t laugh) May have a bite to eat, I`ll see how my mouth is as I have the dentist at 4.00pm :cry: Anyone else about ?????

righto then Nman, i'll text you regarding my progress towards getting there - in an all day meeting (auditers, exciting) and may not be able to leave until 6 ish (hopefully before) will probably get some food too, as i'm on permanent hunger.

GOG? (he's dominoes too?) Yorbandit? Ash? Holiday?

i'll pop down after rowing - will be about 7.30 for me (hopefully)

I will be rowing with girls, so it may be a bit later than that....

can't make it now, helping a mate move a bed from bedfordshire, which definitely involves taking the car.

plus the weather forecast doesn't look too special.

Maybe next week.....

Jive/Ash - Will have to organise meeting to go down to BSB.

Good turn out chaps? i saw that repsol fireblade going down brampton road on the way out of huntingdon....

shame i missed it, was ok weather in the end :)

Wasn't many there tbh very disappointed in the turnout, weather held up fine in the end but there was a good forum turn out Roy, Neil, Ash, Sam, Pete & myself I reckon we made up a quarter of the total 8-)

I`ll be there. I may be going straight from work as I`m that busy and grab a bite to eat there. So I`ll meet anyone thats going at the marina rather than my house.