Hopefully be out soon!

Cambs riders!

I should be out with you all soon!

Ive got my CBT this saturday, Theory test next thursday then my mod1 on the 4th of may, Hopefully do my mod2 10 days later then i can FINALLY come out to play with u all!!

Happy days!

i sure will!

Cant wait to get on with getting my full license! My Hornet streetfighter has been sitting in the garage since jan! Its like having the sexist naked girl in ur bed but suffering from brewers droop!

not long to go now i guess!

Quick update!

CBT went well, Although due to lack of instructors to pupils i didnt get to complete the whole road riding section which was abit of a kick to the nuts, Other then that it was a great day, it totaly flew past, wish my day at work went that fast!.

Did ok on most things, Took me awhile to get used to the figure of 8's, For awhile i was totally cocking them up, Once i got the hang of them it was ok,

The other thing i kept doing was coasting into junctions rather then slipping the clutch. Just need to get rid of that little habit and i should be ok!

Theory test this thursday then ive got another lesson on friday which i'll be finishing the cbt road ride then should be jumping onto the 500 to do some prep work for the mod1. Happy days!

My only other gripe was the bike we rode, its the chinese knock offs, SYG125's i think. Truely terrible, All in all tho a top day and what awesome weather to spend messing with bikes!

Cheers!

Hi all,

Quick update, Passed the theory test, got 48 out of 50, chuffed with that, Finished off my CBT on friday and had a great lesson on the 500's. Mod 1 is booked for next tuesday so fingers crossed!

2 down 2 to go!

• 2 weeks later...

no way am i giving up! I was beaten by a lousey 1.2mph on the swerve!

Got another test booked but its not till the 21st of May! arrgghhh!!! ive told them tho if theres any cancellations to give me first dibs!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

daggyd! i'll have 2 remember that one for radio!!

Nope, still aint been out on here yet! Im insured but waiting for the cover note to turn up so i can tax her! Gonna be out saturday, Just hoping the weather picks up abit!