Saturday 5th June - LOOK HERE!!!

Guest GubbaTM

Just to get everyone's attention. Weather's looking good for saturday.

Meet at Nman's gaff at 10.00am. Heading to St Neots then on to somewhere else, probably ending up at a pub/cafe/burger van for a can of pop.

There's also the Huntingdon riverside gala on, may well end up there too!

go on, you know you want to.

No probs Aaron with noobs, we were all them once. The more the merrier.

Dave any luck with Sam, I`m sure I have the wrong number. I`ll try phoning his place tonight

Spoke to Sue this morning and told her our plans so I know he`s about tomorrow. Still 10.ooam at mine ???? Thinking about getting a god village sign picture for the scrabble thread,

"Bassingbourn Cum Kneesworth" will get me 47 points :shock: how good is that

yep aaron, that would be ok, we can meet up somewhere near cambridge? unless you fancy trekking all the way from bury?!

I don't mind trekking. It'll get my tyres nice and warm.

Aaron, my post code is PE28 4TQ. If you google "maps" you`ll get a street view. The car park next to where I live is at the righ hand end of a block of shops on the High Street in Brampton adjacent to the Dentist. If you can`t make it by 10.00am let us know and we can meet later at another venue. Should not take too long from Bury though

Aaron, my post code is PE28 4TQ. If you google "maps" you`ll get a street view. The car park next to where I live is at the righ hand end of a block of shops on the High Street in Brampton adjacent to the Dentist. If you can`t make it by 10.00am let us know and we can meet later at another venue. Should not take too long from Bury though

I gotcha. Wooden bench outside. Bus stop other side of the road.

10:00 should be fine. I used to work in St.Ives and it took less than an hour in the car, so on the bike should be less.

Incase there's any mishap and you see me randomly riding about looking lost, i'm on a bright green kawasaki with red/white helmet/boots and black leathers.

Look forward to the tomorrow : )

Matt's a maybe, don't know whether sam's convinced him.

yours at 10.

just been for an interview in daventry, came back via st neots (not really on the way!) and booked bike in, so don't have to go there tomorrow. See you then!

ah, that may have been us, 6 of us, with a stunning Gixxer leading the way? We left neils at 10 ish, sorry I missed your call mate. Looking forward to the next time, be even better with all of us!