Hunstanton, Sunday 20th June (Can`t go now)

OK Aaron, you may want to meet up with Darren at Chatteris, I`ll try and get him on the forum for you to arrange.

Nudist beach...where, I`ve never seen one. :D

You`re right Aaron, he is from Streton. He`s going to look at the forum and I guess he`ll arrange a place and time to meet up with you.

Ok, thanks. I hope there are no surprise hump-back bridges this time! I think the air-time i got last outing might have contributed to my defectve pipes snapping :shock:

:shock: Did not know that happened. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the trip though.

Don't get me wrong... I enjoyed the air-time too :mrgreen:

It just seems that there is a known issue with the pipes on my bike breaking. Maybe the new pipess are better as the bike i bought new was probably manufactured a year earlier.

Sorry Guys, got to pull out of this one. I`ve got a little confused and thought I was going to Alton Towers on 20th JULY. Just got a message from Becca this morning saying that shes looking forward to seeing me on SUNDAY, so it`s buggered that plan up.

Definately next week if you want to go two weeks on the trot or somewhere else.

Enjoy it whoever goes and take some picckies and put up a write up about it.

125 bike friendly or would you rather pass on that option

(not being a arse but i'd rather ya be honest than get bored and bugger off at some point :P)

Also is this via the kings lynn round-about? I've not once done that bast*rd thing the correct way

Check wether they are still going mate, however keep your eyes on this section. We go quite often and no doubt will go before the summers over. we`ve had 125`s with us on quite a few occations.