Sunday 18th July

Anyone fancy a trip to Hunstanton, not been for a while and missing me curry and chips. May not want to leave until a bit later as I`ve got another party Saturday afternoon.

Come on peeps the more the merrier.

let me know what time you'll be off, may well join you, maybe with passenger.

best to decide nearer the time with the weather being as is at moment. Got my track day tuesday, hope the weather improves by then!

Sod the service Aaron, enjoy the bike. PM me your number and I`ll stick it on my phone. If Darren comes along I guess you`ll meet up with him first or you could ride over to mine. Either way, be good to have a "convoy" riding to Hunny

Cheers. Sent the PM.

If it's early then i'll probably go straight to yours as i know where it is.

If i've got contigency time (incase my mental compass fails me) then i'll meet Darren if he's up for it.

Just hope it's roasting again so I can bunjee a canoe bag with some dry skids to the back seat. Nothing better than peeling the leather off for a quick dip.

How a bout 11.00 at mine. Does that sound OK for everyone thats interested. I`m flexible so don`t make this cast in stone. I leave work at 4.00pm so text me on my phone after that.

i'm tempted by this i think!

Not sure where you are in Brampton Neil so let me know

He said in another thread that he's got no internet for a while now. Last time it was in a car park on the left side of the high street, heading west, at the end of a little row of shops.

So far it's looking like we're meeting at 10:00 - incase anyone out of the loop is looking at this thread.

I'll update if it goes back to 11:00, and noone else has already, up until 0900 when I leave (hour's ride to start).

If he went too fast noone would be able to admire his dazzling trackies.

Nice ride. Learn something every day. I thought my free side stand puck was a cookie cutter or something :oops:

Shame I didn't make it, was feeling a bit rubbish when I woke up yesterday, ended up staying in all day!

annoying trackie clad miscreants sounds like fun...

sorry my mistake , never mind arron we all make mistakes . by the way the other thing was a neck tube not a leg warmer. only joking, see you soon mate. :) never mind gubba may be next time.

Edited by Roadrunner

sorry my mistake , never mind arron we all make mistakes . by the way the other thing was a neck tube not a leg warmer. only joking, see you soon mate. :)

I managed to figure that one out myself :up: