Tuesday 10th August

Hey all

So, I'm suggesting a ride out to Ashby Folville (Leicestershire) for their monthly classic car and bike night, on Tuesday 10 August.

It is usually awesome, packed with bikes and cars of all vintages, and is also right next to a very nice pub. If the weather's good, it will be a great night out.

I'm thinking we could all meet at 6.30 at the Peterborough Extra Services, off the A1M?

Anyone up for it?

Hey

So judging from this topic and from chats on Tuesday, I think the following people are coming on Tuesday to Ashby:

Me

Lau

Gubba

Aaron

Ash

Roadrunner - if someone can meet him at the Marina first (Aaron/Gubba/Ash?)

So, if that's all cool, meet at Peterborough Services ar 6.30 on Tuesday night?

me and mark would like to come, but we will have to see if we are well enough, also which route is being taken? just so we can get an idea of the corners, helps us to move together better ( if that makes any sense)

Hi Miss C

The more the merrier, great if you can make it!

As regards the route, we will meet at Peterborough Services off the A1(M), Gubba will lead us to the A47 through some villages, then once we hit the A47, I will lead us down the boring road for a while, before hanging a right eventually and going through some winding roads before we eventually come to Ashby Folville. It's quite a long ride there, I'd say approx 45 mins.

Hope that helps!

Roadrunner - OK, have a good night.

As for Ash, Gubba, Aaron, Lau and possibly Miss C, the weather looks good tomorrow so hopefully all will be well for tomorrow evening!

See you all at Peterborough Services at 6.30 and we'll head off from there :)

gonna miss this one out, bit to far for me that time of evening. gonna settle for a pint at the marina instead.

Darren, I`ll be there weather being OK. Usual time about 6.30ish.