This weekend?

Guest GubbaTM

Anyone about this weekend? I'm not sure i want to spend the whole weekend cleaning my car and going to the gym!

Saturday/sunday? I'm free whenever. Weather dependent.

hmmph, didn't even look at weather for fear of it being rubbish! not too sure on destination as yet, any ideas? I'd like to go down to market harborough again, fab roads.

any else out there?

that music festival looks alright, any drum and base music?

I'd like to go down to market harborough again, fab roads.

You mean you want to trick unsuspecting followers into taking those humpback bridges at 100 mph and then laugh when you see them in your mirror realising that the far side is 4 foot deeper than the near side? :mrgreen:

Saturday looking better for me too as I`v a Bar-B-Q Saturday night and I want to try and stop out of the pub lunch time, but will have no problem doing Sunday if that works out best for all though. If we don`t decide before 4.00pm today, give me a text.

Yeah, I can still do sunday, but it would have to be after 11am. Weather is looking equally unsettled both days (only a little bit of rain).

Shall we say meet at the marina tomorrow 11am? allows time for Acemastr to get back from Wheelfit, we can then head towards peterborough if you fancy a ride out Lau - do some oogling at bikes in shops before doing a country bumpkin route back from peterborough so I can show you some advanced techniques/lines acemastr. Can then decide if we are up for a sunday one and let you know ash?

Are you guys going on a typical few-hour ride (i.e worthwhile me getting to the start)? If so then I might just rock up at the Marina at 11:00.

Can't be sure for now 'cause i'm going out tonight and don't really want to leave my girlfriend home alone again tomorrow if she's not got anything to do.