Sunday 19th Sept.

I'll be up for it, will be travelling back from MK in the morning, so may have to join you later on if I'm being lazy and you've arranged an early start. 10.30 isn't early by the way.....

What sort of time would suit everyone to meet up. I will be on the bike reasonably early cus I cant sit in doors doing feck all, but for those who want to meet later...name a time and place and I`ll be there.

Darren if you need a new lid I could come round the shops with you Sunday morning, or if you like I`ll be getting mine on Saturday, so we could both do it then.

Let me know the plan when decided and I'll say yey or ney, I wont be going mad on saturday evening so don't mind an early-ish start. Of course, it's all weather dependent...if its going to rain on sunday, I'll be having a skin full saturday!

If it's dry i'll be out. But i'm currently limited to about 60mph (apart from little spurts :mrgreen: ).

If you're heading east then i could join you for a bit at a relaxed pace. Otherwise i think i'd hold you up. Not sure how good it is for shopping out this way.

nice one chaps. 60 is fine unless we're fine on dual carriageways! its surprising that it doesn't go much above that, ursula would do 80 and still be below the rev "limit" when running her in.

Well... 'Xena: Warrior Princess' currently has a sticker on the tank saying 5k revs for 300 miles, then 6k revs up to 800 (or 600, can't remember) miles. If i get some miles done on Saturday then 6k revs will take me to about 80mph.

haha! awesome. Joins the list of names.....cinderella, twinkles, honkey.....

mine's a year old now :( but only done 5k miles :lol:

I think mine's going to get 'old' rapidly because winter's coming up. By the time i get to ride it properly it'll be 6 or 7 months old. Not that it matters, except there will be alot more blue with gold wheels about by then :)

Whooohooo, nice feeling mate ain`t it.... a brand spanking new bike.

Yeah, it is. I showed my dad and he said it was ncie and looked more like a 'big' bike (even though it's alot smaller than the other). When he saw it on the internet before he said "It looks just like your other bike but blue" :up:

I think mine's going to get 'old' rapidly because winter's coming up. By the time i get to ride it properly it'll be 6 or 7 months old. Not that it matters, except there will be alot more blue with gold wheels about by then :)

me and Neil have booked our bikes in to "all year biker" - have a look at their website, when they're visiting balderstone motorcycles at the beginning of october. Might be worth doing if you're looking to ride yours over the winter. I rode over the winter last year, there's a bit of corrosion on mine around the crank case, but i suppose that's the trouble with bikes - no protection from bodywork! Having said that, sam's 675 is looking ok, and that's a couple of years old and done a lot more miles in the rain/dirt than mine.

me and Neil have booked our bikes in to "all year biker" - have a look at their website, when they're visiting balderstone motorcycles at the beginning of october. Might be worth doing if you're looking to ride yours over the winter. I rode over the winter last year, there's a bit of corrosion on mine around the crank case, but i suppose that's the trouble with bikes - no protection from bodywork! Having said that, sam's 675 is looking ok, and that's a couple of years old and done a lot more miles in the rain/dirt than mine.

I might get the ER done. That's my car replacement. The new one is *supposed to be!* just for the dry :D

Blame Jayne....

I thought I heard someone using my name in vain...

Neil - all of the Hartford boys love naming their bikes, you should know this. Especially Ash, he started it all by naming the 600RR Honky. Weird.

Anyway, as for Sunday, I might be about in the afternoon, so Gubba, text me on Sunday if you're all still out and let me know the plan, I might meet up with you guys - gotta make the most of what summer there is left!!!

More the merrier Jayne. Gubba no doubt will text you.

Guys/Gals, how about meeting up with Aaron and possibly Darren at the petrol station on the junction of the A10 and the Haddenham road at about 11.15am in Stretham. That way me, gubba and whoever else wants to join us can meet up and try some new roads.

10.30 at mine and then travel over. Text me after 4.00pm today if you wish to change or make any suggestions.