xmas drink at hertford marina. 14th dec. *NOW MONDAY 13th*

hi guys and girls now the cold weather has set in and for most of us have wrapped our bikes up for winter does anyone fancy meeting up for a catch up at the marina tues 14th dec in the evening from 6.30 on . hope the old crew can make it and anyone else welcome, to those who cant make it have a great xmas . :cheers:

Edited by Roadrunner

I can Darren, but only for about an hour. I`m down to play domino`s and we are away. I`ll try and get out of it though and keep you informed.
doinos :shock: i did nt realise you were that old neil. It ll be bridge and old mens marbles soon :mrgreen:

I can Darren, but only for about an hour. I`m down to play domino`s and we are away. I`ll try and get out of it though and keep you informed.
doinos :shock: i did nt realise you were that old neil. It ll be bridge and old mens marbles soon :mrgreen:

I know mate, I`m a mere 46 but I got dragged into one year and I`m kind off stuck. I do have a good night out though. The team are a good bunch and a laugh, as are some of the opposition.

. It ll be bridge and old mens marbles soon :mrgreen:

hey, the best of us play bridge - well, i'm learning - such a politely machievellian game should be played by all right-thinking people :wink:

anyway, please excuse my butting in but, as this isnt a meet that requires bikes, could a newbie go?? i've been to the hartford marina with the puma bods so i know where it is...

however, i dont want to push in, all over-excited-puppy-like so no offence taken if you say it's just for the proper bike peeps :)

t xx

. It ll be bridge and old mens marbles soon :mrgreen:

hey, the best of us play bridge - well, i'm learning - such a politely machievellian game should be played by all right-thinking people :wink:

anyway, please excuse my butting in but, as this isnt a meet that requires bikes, could a newbie go?? i've been to the hartford marina with the puma bods so i know where it is...

however, i dont want to push in, all over-excited-puppy-like so no offence taken if you say it's just for the proper bike peeps :)

t xx

Oh I'm sure we'll let you come :mrgreen:

oh, aint you kind?? cheers...

mind you, i cant do saturday, p2t lunch followed by northern soul allniter at the 100 club - sunday to be spent, erm, recovering!! : )

any other day's ok for me - sad but true - lol...

t xx

should be about, the mrs is in the big smoke on tuesday, so would be ideal for me, however if it isn't the tuesday (as per ash's suggestion) i'll possibly be free. work dependent - been here for pushing 30 hours in three days already this week....

If were going to go for Monday, 6.30ish, I will pick you up on the way back from work Neil, finish at 5.45 on that day, so should be at yours between 6.15 to 6.30 depending on traffic.