Rides

We need to start going on rides again, I went out today, ended up following a bloke on a blade who... to say the least... was far more experienced than me. bloody lost me on every corner and i was bloody right over.

You lot need to stop being wimps about it being cold!

I was out yesterday morning, though every one else was wimping out. Met a guy at the X services at Peterborough on an old limited edition blade. Black white and red colours. Fantastic looking bike.

there are plenty of large roundabouts sawtry way that are fairly quiet, so much so in fact that MCN did their knee down video on one of them (was a few years back mind!). I presume this is your aim also.

Aye, me an aaron went on the kimbolton route in the afternoon, nothing wrong with the CBR, just new tyre syndrome it seems! Great to be out on dry roads, perhaps was being a little silly in places..... 8-)

Sounds good. Gave it a miss yesterday as felt crap and had no energy what so ever. Soon be organising those Sunday runs to hunny or somewhere that has a nice pub for a sunday roast. Mmmmmm

I need twisty stuff! I refuse to go in straight lines on these tyres, i'm not squaring them off!

That really wasn't that crazy Dave, that was quite subdued to my usual runs, blast it down the straights, hammer the brakes on, lob it over :D

ok, subdued for you, bit crazy for me. Slamming breaks on isn't quite my style, more of an (old man) advanced technique of slow in, fast out! by slow in, I mean slowing down at least 1/2 mile before corner....dull! I'll get my leathers on next time and get the knees scuffed up.

Sounds good to me. No rowing that sunday, as it would have been done on the saturday - BOAT RACE day, lets all watch Oxford shoe the tabs. Having said that, anyone fancy a trip to henley on sunday 27th? it's the other boat races, women/lightweights etc. bit of a boring ride down there mind. I'm sure someone would know a more interesting one. Rutland looks more likely...

Managed to make it out sunday...although my hands were pretty much frozen after an hour, definatly will be out again this saturday.

Cant make 27th unfortunatly...bday celebrations also on 26th, will be suitably hungover