RUTLAND WATER 27 MARCH

According to forecast around here Mark, 13-14deg til about Thursday then dropping to 9 on Friday and possibly colder over weekend. Typical. Hope it changes though you know how crap BBC are at weather forecasts.

Quick one for those who may not be sure of who we are or where we are when we arrive.

Look out for Yorbandit - its a 1250 GT Bandit with motorbike forum stickers oh and a spanish flag sticker on the topbox, and he will probably be wearing a TMBF Fleece lol

I will be on a Black tiger with Mahooooosive panniers with various stickers on. Look out for Royal British Legion riders branch stickers on the front and on one pannier.

Dont worry about finding me, I will probably be close to Yorbandit talking rubbish and laughing lots :cheers:

we need a flag then I could put it on my flagpole on the bike lol.

Aaron, are you going to be travelling accross to Rutland with us lot, namely Darren, me and anyone else from the Huntingdon area. PM Darren if you are to see what he`s doing.

OK count me in on this one, decided its time I showed my face a bit. :cheers:

Possibly could do with someone to tag along with as i have never met anyone off the forum yet so no idea who im looking for.. plus will knowingly get lost in 1 of the million car parks! :lol:

Rick can't remember where you are coming from mate but a load of us are meeting up just outside derby at the macdonalds on the a38 at the (sp) roundabout at 9:45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akey, im going to meet you all at maccys as well. Saves me faffing about tying to find everyone later on in the day. Will grab your number from contacts just in case something happens and i have to change plans. Will see you at 9:45 tomorrow :cheers:

just want to say thanks for a good day out. Was nice to put names to faces at last! Looking forward to next ride. Need to do cat & fiddle as i still haven't made it there yet! Lol. Dan i waved at u when i was filling up at the station, not sure if u saw lol. :cheers:

Yeah Ditto thanks for a good day, was nice to meet you all and find out I actually like ya! :D

Rick I saw ya!!! :mrgreen: Wasn't sure if it was you, so I didn't say anything to Dan, but now I know I was right! (for once :roll: )

Good to see you all sorry I didn't get to chat to u much rick but was good to meet you. I'll happily go up the cat n fiddle with any of you who make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk