Wheels (Taz) official Kwak Open Day

This Saturday (26th March) from 9.30am. Anyone fancy meeting up/riding over to see whats going on. ?????

Been there since they took over the dealership, and they`ve done all the first floor area up in GREEN :shock: :D

might well be up for something saturday morning. Green? I thought suzuki moved moved in there from the former stamford superbikes?

I wonder if they'll let us take out the new ZX10....

I have been to the new Wheels place, it is mildly exciting!

I am afraid I will not be able to make Saturday however, as it will be my birthday and I am going to be doing something really wonderful. I don't know what it is yet, but it's definitely going to be wonderful.

Also, 9.30am? Does that time exist on a Saturday???

Just so we can start to get the ride organised, may I make a suggestion.

9.45am Hartford Marina. My place for 10.00am. Mini roundabout at Sawtry (concrete track past the cemetary) 10.15am and then onto Taz.

Darren/Aaron, if this is too early, just say and we can put it back to suit.

OK then Darren, how about 10.00 Marina, 10.15 mine, 10.30 Mini Roundabout at Sawtry.

Daddy G, you definately have to sort your riding days out, I`ve lost count how many times last year you was going to join us. :D Put your foot down with a firm hand. :wink:

unfortunately I'll not be able to make it. Have a good one, if the weather is like it is today, win! Cycled last 10 miles to work today, very pleasant.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the place down the most shitty road surface on the planet?

I think i went there today. Spent a while touching a nice Alpinestar 1 piece for £850 going "oooh". Then I regained my senses and went home.

Yes mate, I think it is. Near the greyhound track. You should have text me, I was there in the morning as well.

Dont pay out wads of cash on a one piece, check out the BKS stuff.