Saturday 9th April

Yep, I'll be up for this, now that my sunday has been socially booked.

I'll see if I can drag some blokes from Huntingdon out, there's initial talk of heading out...

Hey

Anyone up for a ride on Saturday afternoon?

The weather looks to be good.

Where you heading? I have a 50/50 chance of making a rideout saturday, got some family stuff during the first part of the day to do. :D

That's very kind of you to volunteer me. I'll have a looksee and see if I can come up with something!

2pm xtra services. 10-4. Roger, over and out.

Sorry guys can`t make it. By 2.00pm, I`ll be on my 3rd or 4th pint by then and stirring a huge pot of chillie in my local watching the horse racing and getting ready for the grand national. Have a great ride out and lets hope the weekend after is as good as this one should be (weather wise)

Shame Nman, but it does sound as though you'll be having plenty of fun! I'd be the same if it was sunday morning - malaysian grand prix!

Plan is to head to Oundle, Corby, Market harborough and then head north to Rutland for an ice cream or similar.

There may be some other blokes from huntingdon joining in, not sure as of yet.