Biker Down Course at Royston Fire Station?

I'm in communication with Herts Biker Down group to see if we can arrange a course at Royston Fire Station. They need 10-12 people to make it viable....so I'm posting here to see what sort of interest there is. Please let me know if you'd be interested....and then we'll take it from there..... 8-)

I think they tend to run these courses on weekday evenings.....but I'll have to ask.

Need 10-12 people to make it viable for them. I've posted it also on a local bike group that I belong to.....so we'll see if we can get enough interest for it to go ahead..... 8-)

Biker Down have come back to me and suggested Sat 17th May 09:00 - 13:00. How many of you guys would be interested in this on that date? I'll need to get back to let them know if this is a goer..... 8-)

• 2 months later...

Not heard much but I'm going. Need to be at Royston fire station for 9.00am (so I believe) so setting out from mine about 8.00am just in case I get lost.

Good morning/afternoon out, well worth it!

Thanks tango for arranging it, learn some useful things!

If someone can put the pics up here that would be fab!

Cheers

Gareth

Excellent course......full of useful information if you are ever unfortunate enough to be among the first to arrive at an accident scene......presented by guys that are all too often called to these scenes.

Was great to see you guys there too.... 8-)

Alstu....go onto the Biker Down Facebook page and ask on there if there's a course near you.....if enough people in an area ask about it they'll get the case to start running them there..... 8-)

Nice to see all, very useful information, it's information stored in the mind now that may just help save somebody in a serious situation. Well worth attending, highly recommend spending a few hours of your time to listen to these guys!

Thanks for arranging Tango, look forward to seeing all again at a meet soon!