Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

With the demise of Hartford Marina and Ultimate Bike Gear in Papworth we've moved the Tuesday Evening meets for the Hunts and Cambs area to The White Swan in Conington:

http://www.whiteswanconington.com/

The White Swan, Elsworth Rd, Conington, Cambs. CB23 4LN

The landlady says that in the warmer evenings when more bikes are likely to turn up they will lay on a BBQ or Chilli with crusty bread. Nice atmosphere to the place too!

So we'll start using this thread for announcing meets on Tuesday evenings and see how it goes..... 8-)

I will definitely be there on the 22nd as long as it's nice, won't be coming all the way from Norwich though, I'll be at my mums for a few days in littleport so that'll break the ride up, last time was 151 miles, my trusty steed never missed a beat was zooming down the dual carriage way at 71mph!!!!!!!! Mental! Haha.

Look forward to seeing everyone :D

We'll be there as long as I don't get sent anywhere silly by work...... 8-)

Seems that mot people start turning up the at 7pm and later.......so we'll aim for 7 and see how it goes..... 8-)

Hi guys and girls , I have been following this thread and just wanted to ask , has ultimate bike gear at Papworth closed? because I was planning on going there soon !

I'm afraid they've moved to Oxfordshire mate.....had a sale weekend a few weeks back.... :(

Like the drugs Mr Tango: Just say no. :-)

Unfortunately Mr Fro my company doesn't take no for an answer! And there's several people on leave this week too..... :roll: Deffo next week though......my turn to be on leave.... 8-)

I`ll be along for 6.30ish to about 7.30ish. This week IS Finals night (domino`s) and I promised the organiser I`d go along and give him a hand. Look out for a Black Gixer 750 and that'll be me.

Picky of me so as I`ve not met you folks yet, come over and say Hi

28645_111436812233703_100001021551258_78954_267920_n.jpg.56a2fd3c2afbf100394ddfce9ec4bc02.jpg

Just back.......it was a tad cool on the way back too.....but a goodly collection of bikes there tonight......Nice to see Nman1 again after the winter layoff...... 8-)

I will be expecting a note from the absentees Mums though....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Should be there in a week or two.

Moved into Huntingdon last Friday but just dropped kit and came back to Swansea for leave. Taking my car up first this weekend and then bike up weekend after! Hope the weather is as good up there as here!

Just thought I would keep you updated and not chinning you all off ;)

I am living in RAF Wyton and the address is in Huntingdon. The reason I say it like this is because I am not 100% sure really, so you tell me!

I drove up the other day and seems like a pretty decent place so pretty excited. My regiment has moved up there so will be there for pretty much the rest of my career!

I work about 3 miles from the camp and live about 5 miles from it and have done all my life so I know the area pretty well. Good luck with the move and your career in this area. Hope you like it.

I'm gonna have to bail on you guys, had a bit too much to drink on Saturday night/ Sunday morning and didn't wanna risk riding my bike down so got the train instead. Definitely gonna try and get down for one of the next meets though, gotta give the old girl a service so of course I'll need to take her for a decent ride afterwards.

Nice one Terry....hope to see you down there tomorrow.....now all we need is Darren to find himself a bike.....and Jayne to venture down this way and Roy to head over and we'll have a full house..... 8-) And anyone else fancies coming along for a bit of banter and check over the bikes there we'll be glad to see ya..... 8-)