Cambs & East Anglia Christmas Meal

<t>Which Date Suits Best</t>  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Date Suits Best

• 11th Dec Friday
    • 12th Dec Saturday
    • 18th Dec Friday
    • 19th Dec Saturday

Hi guys, we're looking at holding a Christmas meal/drink at the Falcon Tavern in Huntingdon Market Square.

http://www.falcontavern.co.uk/

If you fancy coming along, vote for your preferred date (s) asap and GOG has volunteered to make the necessary arrangements with the Falcon.

They do a good selection of beers at reasonable prices.......and I think the food is pretty good too...... 8-) And it's a bit bigger than last year's venue too..... :wink:

Hoping to see a few of you guys there.......and it's an open invitation for everyone......so don't be shy...... :wink:

Not sure about the 'meal' side of it - I'll need to check with Tracey (this Saturday evening).

As to Kent (or anywhere else for that matter) - No issues from me, the more the merrier but I would recommend overnight stops for those with a long journey or, plan the trains well! The railway staion is about a 5 - 8 minute walk from the Falcon.

Cheers,

:cheers:

Optional meal sounds like a nice idea to me, saves me taking a detour to McDonalds on my way home! Bit more upmarket, too. But then, going through the bins would also be a bit more upmarket :lol:

If anyone from far afield wants to come and ends up getting stranded, I'm sure the locals have a few sofa going spare between us :lol:

weather might be crap soll if nothing else i can offer a materess thrown on the floor in front room as long as u dont mind sharing with a rotweiller and 3 snakes lol...........oh and as i will be taking the car it is fine for folk to meet here if they want to crash out after and journey to pub in car

its only 100 miles, do that when visiting family in Colchester so its not a big deal.....

Woo. Colchester.

Woo.

http://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/depression.jpg

Consolation:

At least it's not Nottingham. Or Bedford.

• 2 weeks later...