Christmas Drinks

If you go round the Ring road and turn in just before the bus station, that road takes you past waitrose and I think there are some disabled spaces near the library. The Falcon is at the end of that road, which isn't very long, Steve.

Steve (and anyone else),

As Bob (Tango) said but carry on through the gate at the end of the road into the Market Square and you can park on the right (after 6pm). The gate does not get locked on Saturdays as it is used by traders, etc.

See you all later.

Al

:cheers:

Yes, it was a good night.......and huge thanks to GOG & Mrs GOG for running us home afterwards...... :cheers:

My mate had a good time too.......still working on him about getting a bike as he's a free agent again now...... :lol: :lol:

Great to see everyone! Cheers again for the lift, Glorian :D

shame i could not make it but father was rushed into hospital (he lives in france) with suspected Heart attack.....

According to doctors it was a very very mild one and he should be ok... I was sitting by the phone and would not have been much fun... so will defo come up next time

soundslike a good night

:( Wishing your dad a speedy recovery!

hes 80 next year and enjoys life.... this last year has been a bit stressful for him with my younger brother having to move in to his house due to lack of work and money. And in my opinion being one lazy f**ker. so hopefully this might give him the kick in the ass to realise hes there to help my dad not the other way around. if i didnt live 800 miles away (kent), they live in South france... I would have travelled down and slapped him stupid.

anyways.. excuse for a trip on the bike next year me thinks, anyone fancy joining me? bring your own impliment to batter him with :P

shame i could not make it but father was rushed into hospital (he lives in france) with suspected Heart attack.....

According to doctors it was a very very mild one and he should be ok... I was sitting by the phone and would not have been much fun... so will defo come up next time

soundslike a good night

Hope your Dad makes a full recovery.

soundslike a good night

Hope your Dad makes a full recovery.

the old bast*rd luckily survived and is doing good. he has 3 blocked arteries so he got lucky. the attack was a warning shot, so hopefully this will stop him from eating the crap he usually eats