Christmas Drinks

open invite how bigs the table lol

The 'table' is the same context as 'bit coins' or 'the cloud' - It is as big as it needs to be at the time it is needed.

There are currently 6 chairs positioed at the 'table'. This can be increased to 8 however, half-chairs may become available depending on where the additional 2 are collected from (and the attitude of their current 'sitters').

Standing room is not an issue and, if required, you can join the queue from just outside Watford to gain access.

15 'Real Ales' are not guaranteed - There were only 13 available last Saturday. However, the Cider choice seems to remain at 7 'real ciders' and 2 'Fizzy'. There is also 1 Lager on draught and at least 1 Porter.

Soft (non-motorcyclist) drinks are also available. NB. They no longer provide free dog biscuits.

Ambient 'mood' lighting is provided and atmosphere is available if you choose to stand (or sit) outside. Dogs are allowed but the management are still debating whether to allow entry to 'Sinnis owners'.

Another other questions you may have which are not covered above should be inscribed on a baseball and sent to the 'Minister for Sport'.

:mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Likely will come in the car if i go (waiting to hear about work meal >.>) If anyone wants a lift i dont mind, small car though so 3 people max :D

Will likely leave colchester (thats a start) head down a120 and up M11 through cambridge. Might grab a burger on the way to :P

Likely will come in the car if i go (waiting to hear about work meal >.>) If anyone wants a lift i dont mind, small car though so 3 people max :D

Will likely leave colchester (thats a start) head down a120 and up M11 through cambridge. Might grab a burger on the way to :P

hmm thats not gonna help much... although i could come get you instead?

maidstone - colchester - cambridge...... :P

you would be better off going direct soll and saving nearly 50 miles each way on the route

drive up take up one of the locals on offer to crash out for the night t hen return home next day sounds like the plan to make

sure does... now who volunteered ?

i can offer mattress on the floor in front room providing you have no phobia of snakes or rotweillers(no not mrs eab altho she has been known to bite) im about 15 miles north of huntingdon so slightly past where meet is and bike would have to spend night in the back garden as no garage unless i can tidy up the shed and move the harley over enough to slot it in

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be coming up by car so no need to lock bike up.

im not a big drinker, im mad enough without a drink, but if the need arrises ill take one you up on that offer of a bed.single or dog is no matter