AMMR Cambridge to Hunstanton Sunday 8th May

It's the Ashley Martin Memorial Ride on Sunday 8th May... .... http://www.ashleymartinmemorialrideout.co.uk/8th_ashley_martin_memorial_rideoutmay2016.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Going from Waterbeach (just north of Cambridge on the A10) to sunny Hunstanton.

Bonniebird and I will be going....and we'll probably hook up with some guys from other biking groups we belong to.....but if anyone on here is interested too, let us know and we'll arrange to meet up and head over to Waterbeach together....... 8-)

Just so you know...There is a charge to join the rideout (£5 for a bike and rider.... £7.50 for bike, rider and pillion) and all the money goes to MAGPAS. .... 8-)

Hi tango, let me know where we can meetup, what time etc.

We need to be over there at about 9:30 to get coffee and bacon roll before the rideout......so we could meet you in Hilton at about 8:45 (outside pub and newsagents on right as you go into Hilton) .....then we can head towards St Ives and take the scenic route over to Waterbeach if that sounds ok?

Sounds like a plan, I'll try not to get lost in Hilton!

I'd hope you don't mate......1 road in and 1 road out..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you come in from the lower Papworth roundabout heading in the St Ives direction we'll be on the right about 300yds into the village..... 8-)

Didn't join the ride but left earlier from Ely with a few friends.

We were sat on the green when the procession came in, it was quite a sight :) Well done to all that attended.