Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Old guy in a McD's this morning - used the drive through then parked diagonally across the only 2 disabled spaces. Another disabled driver arrived and sat patiently waiting with indicator on for him to move into one or other. He ignored the second car so I wandered up and pointed out that he was in two spaces and the other car was waiting to park. The old guy told me to P off and mind my own business, and he can park where he wants cos he has a blue badge etc. much to the embarrassment of his daughter in the passenger seat.

I went to speak to the other driver, explained the old guys attitude and pointed out another free space nearby.

Meanwhile, the old guy still chuntering away, knocked his daughters coffee off the dashboard - and shouted at her as if it was her fault.

Then as soon as she'd cleaned up the spillage he threw his empty cup out of his window and drove off

In hindsight, I shouldn't have been surprised at his nob attitude/behavior - he was in a qashqai :/

Old guy in a McD's this morning - used the drive through then parked diagonally across the only 2 disabled spaces. Another disabled driver arrived and sat patiently waiting with indicator on for him to move into one or other. He ignored the second car so I wandered up and pointed out that he was in two spaces and the other car was waiting to park. The old guy told me to P off and mind my own business, and he can park where he wants cos he has a blue badge etc. much to the embarrassment of his daughter in the passenger seat.

I went to speak to the other driver, explained the old guys attitude and pointed out another free space nearby.

Meanwhile, the old guy still chuntering away, knocked his daughters coffee off the dashboard - and shouted at her as if it was her fault.

Then as soon as she'd cleaned up the spillage he threw his empty cup out of his window and drove off

In hindsight, I shouldn't have been surprised at his nob attitude/behavior - he was in a qashqai :/

I would have slugged him, a blue badge doesn't mean you can park like a twat, we had one, but since moving to wheelchair accessible vehicle it became redundant, we didn't need it as the wheelchair goes through the rear via a ramp, so we don't use disabled spaces as it's pointless for us, and as for parking anywhere, yes you can to a degree as long as you don't cause an obstruction, it is nob's like that, that give blue badge holders a bad rep :evil:

I feel sorry for his daughter an wife with an ar*ehole like that . And again yeaa I'd have punched as well

I feel sorry for his daughter an wife with an ar*ehole like that . And again yeaa I'd have punched as well

Put an end to his disability with this :arrow: z7er0YJ.jpg

Got two today, pretty funny. Both I've seen on facebook...

Now we've all heard the engine oil debate, but I came across one fella who waters his engine oil down with vegetable oil. He claims it saves a lot of money, and makes no difference to reliability, and he's done it for years. I had a quick skim through his other stuff, and found engine rebuild videos. He was convinced caused by him "pushing the bike past 100%"... I skimmed the video, scorched internals, quite clearly parts weren't getting adequate protection, but he seemed adamant it was his mad skillz :lol:

The second was a bloke trying to change his bike tyre, using a spade to break the bead. A bit gung-ho...

Then I saw the wheel was resting on the brake disc, on the concrete floor, and he was jumping on the spade :shock:

Now I accept tyre beads are a pain to break, half the time I've done it with tyre levers, it's either gone easily in minutes, or I've had to give up and let a shop do it. But for this poor chap, the £40 to change/balance bike tyres is probably going to be far less than a new brake disc will cost. :lol:

Got two today, pretty funny. Both I've seen on facebook...

Now we've all heard the engine oil debate, but I came across one fella who waters his engine oil down with vegetable oil. He claims it saves a lot of money, and makes no difference to reliability, and he's done it for years. I had a quick skim through his other stuff, and found engine rebuild videos. He was convinced caused by him "pushing the bike past 100%"... I skimmed the video, scorched internals, quite clearly parts weren't getting adequate protection, but he seemed adamant it was his mad skillz :lol:

The second was a bloke trying to change his bike tyre, using a spade to break the bead. A bit gung-ho...

Then I saw the wheel was resting on the brake disc, on the concrete floor, and he was jumping on the spade :shock:

Now I accept tyre beads are a pain to break, half the time I've done it with tyre levers, it's either gone easily in minutes, or I've had to give up and let a shop do it. But for this poor chap, the £40 to change/balance bike tyres is probably going to be far less than a new brake disc will cost. :lol:

Ha ha, can you post links to these?

I'd love to see them

The 2 fecking cyclists that pulled straight our from a side junction, mental old git no1 tosser about 5ft in front of me, no2 tosser actually performed the maneuver whilst I was passing the junction, old git in front shouted some obscenities along with could I not see him, yes it's a junction you stop and give way, I did point that out to him, this was after him completely cutting the right hand bend in the road off.

I can see how Road rage with cyclists happen, no doubt it will be my fault for not driving on the wrong side of the road as they joined from the junction, I probably should have gone round the 90degree corner on the wrong side too so they could have there 1.5m safety gap.

Suicidal lunatic on a white 2nd generation Hayabusa on the M1 between Watford Gap and the Northampton turn off . I was doing 80 but this idiot shot past at easily 120 plus weaving in and out of fairly heavy traffic like they were stationary . It was a breathtaking display of skill and confidence but I just hope he doesn't take anyone or their children with him when his luck runs out and it all ends suddenly in a twisted fireball .

Some fukwit in a black Ford something on the A426 Banbury to Southam road this evening.

Riding the R1 behind a car doing about 45mph, approaching a turning on the right and preparing to overtake after the junction when I see the Ford attempting an overtake of me and the car across the junction, unfortunately at the same a car decides to turn left out the junction.The SYNT (see you next Tuesday) in the Ford has to brake really hard right probably less than a couple of metres from me and pull in behind.

I give him the universal palm upwards hand signal WTF are you doing.

Person in a Nissan Leaf yesterday on the M1 near Rugby, crawling along the inside lane at about 50mph.

What's wrong with that, i often set the cruise control at 56mph when on the m'way :thumb:

The joker who thought it was funny to turn my bar end mirrors upside down yesterday whilst I parked up for a sneaky ice cream. And then the two total knob-heads who tried to run me off the road last night by pulling level with me and then forcing me out of the lane. Are cagers even more demented in the hours of darkness?

Person in a Nissan Leaf yesterday on the M1 near Rugby, crawling along the inside lane at about 50mph.

What's wrong with that, i often set the cruise control at 56mph when on the m'way :thumb:

56mph is better than 50.

Driving much slower than the general flow of traffic can be hazardous IMO,not just on motorways but on any road.

I used to regularly get stuck behind a car along the Banbury to Southam road in a massive queue because the driver chose to drive at 35-40 on a 50 mph road.

nowt wrong with it .

some supermarkets limit their trucks to 50mph .

Certain sized loads are speed limited to 50mph

its quick enough to get somewhere without major concern.

it allows trucks pass within their limited speed constraints with ease .

remember a leaf is electric and travelling at higher speed s eats the available power resource

56mph is better than 50.

Driving much slower than the general flow of traffic can be hazardous IMO,not just on motorways but on any road.

I used to regularly get stuck behind a car along the Banbury to Southam road in a massive queue because the driver chose to drive at 35-40 on a 50 mph road.

56 your are in continuos compettion with hgv vehicles which to me is placing yourself in greater danger thsn 50 mph

The joker who thought it was funny to turn my bar end mirrors upside down yesterday whilst I parked up for a sneaky ice cream. And then the two total knob-heads who tried to run me off the road last night by pulling level with me and then forcing me out of the lane. Are cagers even more demented in the hours of darkness?

Cagers are definitely getting worse. Some seem to have this enormous entitlement ego (apologies to any ladies who might read this), bit young girls seem to be the worst. I could write a book on some of the outrageous stuff I've seen and on one or two occasions, been on the blunt end of.

I checked out your youtube channel. Very impressive. :thumb:

Cagers are definitely getting worse. Some seem to have this enormous entitlement ego (apologies to any ladies who might read this), bit young girls seem to be the worst. I could write a book on some of the outrageous stuff I've seen and on one or two occasions, been on the blunt end of.

I checked out your youtube channel. Very impressive. :thumb:

Oh, cheers! I'm still pretty new but will hopefully improve as time goes by :thumb:

Following a learner on a scooter with their left indicator on for about 3 miles this morning, he/she was lucky no one pulled out on them :shock:

Didn't you try to warn him / her? :scratch: