Pokémon Go

Gin

Hahah This is awesome :mrgreen: It's so cool seeing the "You damned wipper snapper" squad and the 'Adults' reliving their childhood!

Arwen.. Does your friend take orders?! :shock: That is amazing!

I've spent a week of Jay and his brother losing their temper at me, as I stop in the middle of the street once again to go chasing after a pokemon :lol:

They should make a celebrity kidnapping version where you go about finding celebs, kidnapping them and make them fight for food ..

Make it and they will come....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

apparently somebody playing pokemon go found a Wheezing in a holocaust museum! Super awkward. (For anyone who doesn't know Koffing and Wheezing are poison type pokemon and use moves like poison gas and smog.....)

A young man walked into me today, head buried in mobile phone. I asked if he was yet another one playing sodding pokemon, he said he was, I said, "How about I poke that phone up your arse with a straight finger!"

• 2 years later...

How many people still play Pokémon Go? I have just downloaded it again from apknite. I want to back. I think it was confirmed that over 800 million accounts were created by about March 2018, but how many of those accounts are still active?