Due to lack of support the default style on the forum is going to be changing and the current default style will be removed!

For more information see this thread
https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/vie ... =6&t=71349

Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Not bike related? Talk about it here!
Hoggs
Moderator
Posts: 8456
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): ZX-6R
Location: North London
Challenge Score: 40
Has liked: 2736 times
Been liked: 2140 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Hoggs » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:59 pm

ha! flicking through some topics for a catch up. We had any exciting dramas? I'd say everyone behaving themselves but I know that won't happen :popcorn:
NOT SIGNED UP FOR THE 2019 CHALLENGE?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW viewtopic.php?f=12&t=68681

ImageStopping you having fun since 2017

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33079
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2783 times
Been liked: 2525 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Stu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 pm

Its been fairly quiet for this time of the year to be honest! you usually get a lot of people being pissy as they can't get out :lol:
Don't steal!.... the government hates competition!!!

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 289 times
Been liked: 475 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by XTreme » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Stu wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 pm
Its been fairly quiet for this time of the year to be honest! you usually get a lot of people being pissy as they can't get out :lol:
Looking at Ride Reports it appears that nobody ever goes out!

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33079
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2783 times
Been liked: 2525 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Stu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:17 pm

XTreme wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:16 pm
Stu wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 pm
Its been fairly quiet for this time of the year to be honest! you usually get a lot of people being pissy as they can't get out :lol:
Looking at Ride Reports it appears that nobody ever goes out!
I do

I just don't have time to post videos :lol:


Or a camera to take videos :lol:
Don't steal!.... the government hates competition!!!

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 289 times
Been liked: 475 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by XTreme » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:14 am

Stu wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:17 pm
XTreme wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:16 pm
Stu wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 pm
Its been fairly quiet for this time of the year to be honest! you usually get a lot of people being pissy as they can't get out :lol:
Looking at Ride Reports it appears that nobody ever goes out!
I do

I just don't have time to post videos :lol:


Or a camera to take videos :lol:
f**k casual!

If @Six30 had got the Mod gig this place would be like Netflix!

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33079
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2783 times
Been liked: 2525 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Stu » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 am

XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:14 am
Stu wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:17 pm
XTreme wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:16 pm


Looking at Ride Reports it appears that nobody ever goes out!
I do

I just don't have time to post videos :lol:


Or a camera to take videos :lol:
f**king casual!

If @Six30 had got the Mod gig this place would be like Netflix!
I have seen some of the shit they have on Netflix :shock:
Don't steal!.... the government hates competition!!!

Fred
Posts: 2353
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): None
Location: Mansfield Notts
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 88 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Fred » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:05 am

Good morning.......... :thumb:

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 289 times
Been liked: 475 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by XTreme » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:17 am

Bit nippier outside.....might have to wear a jumper today! 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33079
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2783 times
Been liked: 2525 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Stu » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:19 am

XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:17 am
Bit nippier outside.....might have to wear a jumper today! 8-)
Frost here this morning :shock:
Don't steal!.... the government hates competition!!!

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 289 times
Been liked: 475 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by XTreme » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:29 am

Stu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:19 am
XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:17 am
Bit nippier outside.....might have to wear a jumper today! 8-)
Frost here this morning :shock:
Snow in North Wales apparently.

A FB friend of mine put up some shots so I obviously had to go outside and take a pic to piss them off!

If things work out today there'll be a very rural hardcore ride report going up.

Nothing that you or the other casuals here could undertake though Stu.......only @Six30 and @Fred could handle it.

Though if Fred had his Chinkie bike it would be out of the question of course! The old boy would never be seen or heard of again.

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33079
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2783 times
Been liked: 2525 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Stu » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am

XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:29 am
Stu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:19 am
XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:17 am
Bit nippier outside.....might have to wear a jumper today! 8-)
Frost here this morning :shock:
Snow in North Wales apparently.

A FB friend of mine put up some shots so I obviously had to go outside and take a pic to piss them off!

If things work out today there'll be a very rural hardcore ride report going up.

Nothing that you or the other casuals here could undertake though Stu.......only @Six30 and @Fred could handle it.

Though if Fred had his Chinkie bike it would be out of the question of course! The old boy would never be seen or heard of again.
I should maybe start doing ride reports in the summer months when I am out and putting up with our summer not like you who has to sit in an air conditioned room to try and keep the nuts cool! :lol:
Don't steal!.... the government hates competition!!!

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 289 times
Been liked: 475 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by XTreme » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:38 am

Stu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am
XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:29 am
Stu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:19 am


Frost here this morning :shock:
Snow in North Wales apparently.

A FB friend of mine put up some shots so I obviously had to go outside and take a pic to piss them off!

If things work out today there'll be a very rural hardcore ride report going up.

Nothing that you or the other casuals here could undertake though Stu.......only @Six30 and @Fred could handle it.

Though if Fred had his Chinkie bike it would be out of the question of course! The old boy would never be seen or heard of again.
I should maybe start doing ride reports in the summer months when I am out and putting up with our summer not like you who has to sit in an air conditioned room to try and keep the nuts cool! :lol:
No aircon here Stu.......we keep it real! Real Sweaty! :lol:

Fred
Posts: 2353
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): None
Location: Mansfield Notts
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 88 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by Fred » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:48 am

XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:38 am
Stu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am
XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:29 am


Snow in North Wales apparently.

A FB friend of mine put up some shots so I obviously had to go outside and take a pic to piss them off!

If things work out today there'll be a very rural hardcore ride report going up.

Nothing that you or the other casuals here could undertake though Stu.......only @Six30 and @Fred could handle it.

Though if Fred had his Chinkie bike it would be out of the question of course! The old boy would never be seen or heard of again.
I should maybe start doing ride reports in the summer months when I am out and putting up with our summer not like you who has to sit in an air conditioned room to try and keep the nuts cool! :lol:
No aircon here Stu.......we keep it real! Real Sweaty! :lol:
@Xtreme...just fired up the Yamaha!.....😀

Cold!!!!.....I remember the winter of 1963.....or was it 65......or was it 69?
I forget.😕

Oh yes!...the Chinese!....wish I still had it.🙁
Last edited by Fred on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dynax
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Xena, Bridget,
Location: Doncaster
Has liked: 768 times
Been liked: 496 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by dynax » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:01 am

skyrider wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:57 pm
dynax wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 am
Good morning, had a bit of flooding overnight always wanted a garden pond :thumb:
P1020589.JPG
have you been fishing yet :lol:
No! forgot to get some maggots :bang: :lol:

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 289 times
Been liked: 475 times

Re: Good Morning Good Night and General Chat

Post by XTreme » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:48 am

Fred wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:48 am
XTreme wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:38 am
Stu wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:35 am


I should maybe start doing ride reports in the summer months when I am out and putting up with our summer not like you who has to sit in an air conditioned room to try and keep the nuts cool! :lol:
No aircon here Stu.......we keep it real! Real Sweaty! :lol:
@Xtreme...just fired up the Yamaha!.....😀

Cold!!!!.....I remember the winter of 1963.....or was it 65......or was it 69?
I forget.😕

Oh yes!...the Chinese!....wish I still had it.🙁

Winter 62/63 it was........water pipes burst in the house and the sea was frozen!


Return to “General Chat”