Lockdown Shed

Tiggie

Going through all his old tools I've come to realise I didn't know him as well as I thought. He never, in all the years we talked told me he once owned a Harley :mrgreen:

18inch!!

IMG_20200624_143146.jpg

That will probably get the sparkplug out.

Surely that's the special tool for unsticking Mini starter motors?

It's a slippery slope.....

May I suggest that you install kick boards in front of the bench & any low level shelving, coz any small nut, washer, spring, clip or widget you drop will roll off into the darkest recesses that will entail crawling on the floor & blindly groping around getting hand fulls Of spiders & mouse shit.

May I suggest that you install kick boards in front of the bench & any low level shelving, coz any small nut, washer, spring, clip or widget you drop will roll off into the darkest recesses that will entail crawling on the floor & blindly groping around getting hand fulls Of spiders & mouse shit.

There speaks the voice of experience lol!

Cheers

Ian

There speaks the voice of experience lol!

Cheers

Ian

Yep, only yesterday a headlamp w spring clip made a bid for freedom, followed by a 6mm nut !!

I keep meaning to do this to my bench!

I first need to find all the crap I have lost under it :lol:

i think they used to be called duct boards for keeping you off the cold concrete floors in engineering works plus they give you a bit more height and height is exactly what i need :?

i think they used to be called duct boards for keeping you off the cold concrete floors in engineering works plus they give you a bit more height and height is exactly what i need :?

Used to make duct boards out of old pallets things were a pain in the rear for loosing stuff.

Kick boards on the other hand would be a great idea if I didn't have so much heavy stuff under the bench which would need lifting over to get out.

I am definitely thinking about trying the magnetic tape though as I think that might stop some things dashing out of site.

Cheers

Ian