What you doing this weekend?

rennie

So are any of you casuals doing anything this weekend......other than talking shit on the internet?

Unfortunately having to baby sit so no getting out on the bike, although

47A195FF-90ED-4E18-8F67-1C3AF0FB9830.jpeg.50f770da50288951e7bddcfa9b500f42.jpeg

Today I'm going to search for an abandoned village in the Murcia province.......and it ain't going to be easy!

ma-min.jpg.80ab9c286185b29eadc9e2760d28a27c.jpg

But Dark Motorcycling is not an easy gig!

Casuals certainly don't want any of this shit!

I'm sure if Steve McQueen was alive today he'd have a poster of me on his wall! 8-)

So went into work expecting to be there a while, but what was expecrted to be a slow job turned into an HOUR!

So once out of the building, I thought to myself what can I do..... So I had a little ride to the Bike Shed, bit of breakfast and watched some GP practice.

Fish

With reference to recent posts about trimming hedges I've found a better way of doing it

IMG_20201017_084754182_HDR.jpg

Can't quite tell what the hedge is, hawthorn, dog rose etc? Have you considered having it laid?

Hawthorn. Interestingly I was talking to a guy today about laying it, it's a good candidate for it with plenty of length to work with. However it's not something I'd be over confident tackling without someone who knew more about it lending me a hand. That's just one small corner of it - it would take a long time to do it all.

With reference to recent posts about trimming hedges I've found a better way of doing it

IMG_20201017_084754182_HDR.jpg

Can't quite tell what the hedge is, hawthorn, dog rose etc? Have you considered having it laid?

Hawthorn. Interestingly I was talking to a guy today about laying it, it's a good candidate for it with plenty of length to work with. However it's not something I'd be over confident tackling without someone who knew more about it lending me a hand. That's just one small corner of it - it would take a long time to do it all.

If you were closer I'd come give you a hand. I originally learnt at an FSC course about 10 years back. Hard work but very rewarding when you look back and see what you've done. You can do a section each year so no need to do the whole thing. Gives a lovely thick hedge and good for wildlife.

Rugged individualism of a different kind. Left the house at half three, arrived in the lakes at about half seven. Base of the climb at nine and done at the top at two. Home at half seven.

39D282F0-CE7D-4411-8991-DF952148578B.jpeg

Are you taking the quick way down. Head first. :D

Been working today but off for a ride tomorrow!

Textiles at the ready :shock:

Might even get some pics of dogging carparks just for @XTreme :D

You can't have sex with anybody from Tier 2 outside unless you maintain 2 metres distance Stu!

Been working today but off for a ride tomorrow!

Textiles at the ready :shock:

Might even get some pics of dogging carparks just for @XTreme :D

You can't have sex with anybody from Tier 2 outside unless you maintain 2 metres distance Stu!

I'm not!!

I am merely watching :scratch: