Joshua v Klitschko

XTreme

I want an AJ knock-out, however I think Klitschko could do him on points.

There's a lot of people saying if it goes past 6 the advantage swings to Wlad.

I can't get my head round the idea that a 41 year old is going to have an advantage over a 27 year old in a long fight.

The human body doesn't work like that!

The human body is a strange thing! There's no reason he can't be of similar fitness at 41, it depends how he's trained whilst he's not been fighting. AJ is always in great shape, but he's built like a body builder which could see him labouring in the later stages.

The human body is a strange thing! There's no reason he can't be of similar fitness at 41,

Not at elite level boxing he can't......it's not a pub football team.

I know for a fact that at 41 I was getting acutely aware of ways in which I was starting to deteriorate......basically from 35 on it's downhill all the way.

I know Foreman regained the title at 45.......but he was just a shadow of his former self from the 70's.

I think its alot closer match than the bookies have it. I wont be suprised by a win from either fighter. Expecting AJ to come out firing and if Klitschko can come through the first 4 he will start to dominate.

I dont want either of them to lose.

I think its alot closer match than the bookies have it. I wont be suprised by a win from either fighter. Expecting AJ to come out firing and if Klitschko can come through the first 4 he will start to dominate.

I dont want either of them to lose.

Klitschko was totally gun shy and nervous against Fury.......when he feels AJ's power he'll go into survival mode.

This all brings back memories.

I was there the last we had a genuine great heavy weight British fighter fighting another good un.

Lennox v holyfield first fight. Madison square garden.

Fantastic long weekend.

Brits in their thousands in New York.

It will be interesting to see how AJ copes if he gets hit too. Dillian Whyte caught him and he took the shot really well, Dillian just failed to follow up with any succesive shots.

Klitschko is accurate and carries power so i think it could go either way.

Im already nervous lol.

I think Joshua is ripe for the fight. However, Wlad has a lot to prove after the Tyson Fury fiasco. As said before, Joshua has been unsettled by Whyte but then Whyte doesn't have the firepower that Wlad has. If Klitschko is up for it, I think Joshua may dominate in the early rounds when he is fresh then if Wlad can land his left hook and gain confidence then it could be a long, hard night for him. Klitschko is a proper hard bast*rd and on his night there's nobody who can match him, even at his age.

Heart says Joshua.

Head says Klitschko.

I was there the last we had a genuine great heavy weight British fighter fighting another good un.

Fantastic long weekend.

I remember watching that Lewis should of won it , mind you they both got another pay day out if it...

Lewis was ok ... but he wouldn't be in the top ten of great heavyweights , Holyfield would .

The timings right for aj but not 100per cent convinced he can do it, really looking forward to it tho, having said that it could also end up as a total farce with neither really doing much but hugging each other

I've just never got the attraction of boxing to be honest. And ironically I've just been invited to watch a match in Birmingham between *checks* Kal Yafai and Suguru Muranaka. I gather there'll be booze though, so I'll be going!

Fantastic long weekend.

I remember watching that Lewis should of won it , mind you they both got another pay day out if it...

Lewis was ok ... but he wouldn't be in the top ten of great heavyweights , Holyfield would .

My lads named Lewis after Lennox.

Holyfield in the top 10 cruisers

Excellent fight not what I expected tbh both fighters gave it everything and even tho aj is now going into mandortory defences against unknown (to most) fighters he might just have had the wake up call he needed, I thought his entrance was way above his statice and still do but can't argue with the finish pure quality,as for aj v fury (can't see that coz as much as he clowns about the gypsy boy will do him ) and the biggest laugh was bellew calling out wilder,now as a paying bellew follower even I know that's a career ending move

Excellent fight not what I expected tbh both fighters gave it everything and even tho aj is now going into mandortory defences against unknown (to most) fighters he might just have had the wake up call he needed, I thought his entrance was way above his statice and still do but can't argue with the finish pure quality,as for aj v fury (can't see that coz as much as he clowns about the gypsy boy will do him ) and the biggest laugh was bellew calling out wilder,now as a paying bellew follower even I know that's a career ending move

Fury would be obliterated By Joshua.

Like Hatton, his body can't cope with the abuse he deals it - weight gain, drugs, booze etc.

Fury would be obliterated By Joshua.

Like Hatton, his body can't cope with the abuse he deals it - weight gain, drugs, booze etc.

Fair comment and each to there own but I think (know) fury is a danger man to anybody if it ever happens I'll do a wager with ya lol :thumb:

Good fight , thought the curtains was closing for AJ in the sixth... Fury was there last night ,did any one else see him when they done the overhead shots of Wembley .. he was up on the roof having the lead away .