Bike or Sex

Guest Spire

<t>If forced which would you give up?</t>  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If forced which would you give up?

• Bikes
    • Sex

Guest Spire

This issue arose on another of my threads but I thought it warranted a thread of its own. If you were told you had to give up either bikes or sex which would it be?

Hmmm was really hard to choose. But I chose bikes.....hmmm dunno now.......might wanna change me answer......ermmmmm.....

We on about give up for ever.......or just a day :?

No, cant decide sorry :D

Guest Nickki

Bikes!!!

I love my bike, and it gives me a buzz - but to never have sex again? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

chose bikes, but assumed it just meant riding(!) coz I love to watch bikes too, and could cope with just watching (bikes!), but I couldn't cope with just watching sex haha!

Gweev

Guest markchris
Bikes!!!

I love my bike, and it gives me a buzz - but to never have sex again? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Easy for you...You can "Rabbit" all day

:(

Nickki - i'm assuming that spire's means with someone else, you could always use a Rabbit! :roll:

beaten to it by under a minute! :(

Edited by Anonymous

Yeh, but dont rabbit count as sex...

Hmmm maybe we need to define sex before we go on! 8)

indeed Vic...

So Spire...

are we talking full penetration between consenting adults?

including...

any form of mutual sexual gratification?

& also including all forms of DIY?

& does giving up bikes mean, pillion riding, attending Bike Meets/Races & watching it on the telly!?

This is a 'big' question after all!

Ti

Guest Spire

By give up I mean

For Bikes riding and owning on a road or track. But yes you can still watch bike racing, drewl over them etc.

Sex - Give up any form of sexual intercourse with anyone else. So yes DIY is still allowed.

And yes it would be forever no relapses

Edited by Spire

Geesh, I chose sex, cause if I dont get sex I wont be able to ride my bike as my palms will be raw, I'd be blind and probably have broken both my wrists :shock:

Guest Spire

I chose to give up sex. Figured my interest in sex would dwindle but that I would always want to ride. Close call though

Geesh, I chose sex, cause if I dont get sex I wont be able to ride my bike as my palms will be raw, I'd be blind and probably have broken both my wrists :shock:

Ermmm should you not have chosen to give up bikes then. Cos if you give up sex, u aint gonna be able to ride anyway. So you kinda given up both by default!!

Sex is ok but a bike ride lasts longer does not moan at you, expect you to call back, moans when you do and never heard of a bike talking about kids and marriage, plus as long as you stay on top you cant catch anything from a bike seat

Ermmm should you not have chosen to give up bikes then. Cos if you give up sex, u aint gonna be able to ride anyway. So you kinda given up both by default!!

:oops: Missread the poll, thought you had to chose the one you wanted DOH! eeesh, I need a beer :shock:

What an orrible question :!:

I dunno ...........

If we picked bikes, and still went foraging for kipper-cave, would we suffer pain of death for breaking the rule :?:

If it wasn't enforced, I'd pick bikes, and have illicit kipper on the side.....

Howszat :?:

:wink: :lol: