other bike forums ?

goody

although im new on here I recognize a few names from other forums, I often check in on the vtr forum and nwb so what other bike forums do you check out or is this the only one :)

Bit fed up with "forums", so not registered on any others and haven't looked. This one isn't about any particular bike so jokes about other bikes are not taken in offence. Most people i've spoken to on here enjoy bikes for riding not a status symbol, (unless its green :up: )

The challenge 100 is a good excuse to get out and about and isn't set up as a competition more an incentive to get out and explore.

There are local and national meet ups every so often so its run more like a bike club than a forum.

Some people just want to bragg about how good their bike is but its not what i have seen on here

I am very new to biking and I recently joined the first forum that came up in Google results. I was looking for somewhere to ask advice and chat about bikes, but that forum was not quite what I expected and I really didn't like it, which is why I joined this one as it seems a lot friendlier. I only joined today but I have been browsing it for a bit and it is more my scene than the other forum and I have had a nice welcome from several members.

tis lovely here and lots of helpful people willing to offer advice and help in the Pitstop section :mrgreen:

Well I have been a member on here for only a few hours and I already feel it is a good warm friendly place. Glad I found you guys :cheers: :)

Only registered on a bike specific forum other than this one. Sometimes visit BCF when it shows up on a google search, but very rarely ( I promise Stu!).

Stumbled across this forum many many years ago when I was looking into buying a bike and was just looking for advice really, I found it and stuck around. Many people have come and gone since then which is a shame but equally a lot of new people have joined and stuck around so swings and round abouts.

Generally I like the atmosphere on here and everyone just seems to get on. Yes there's some banter thrown about but we all know it's light hearted.

This forum is a credit to the owners and moderators who keep it the way it is so thanks to them for all the hard work.

This is the only bike related forum I use now. It's got plenty of helpful members and a good sense of humour from the majority. Also there are no admin warriors, everyone knows what goes and what is a step too far.

For my new bike I joined a Facebook group for bike advice etc rather than a forum and that does tend to work really well as it's so easy and quick to use.

I joined here as a punt after getting fed up of other bike forums - especially the ones for the best (green) bikes that all seem to be US based.

Ladies and gentlemen, a toast to forum dad and the mods who make this a fun place! Mine's a rum ta.

I joined because it's a friendly place with a real community feel, everyone loves motorbikes and aren't interested in judging your preference or ability; whether you have a 125, superbike or an enduro, or everything!

Edit: And those are things I don't think you'll find on other forums, in my experience :)

I'm on a couple of Triumph Facebook groups as well.....One is far more relaxed than the other..... :wink: What I like about TMBF is the people....There is generally a nice relaxed and friendly feel here, with very little angst....lots of help, freely given.....nice banter. It's nice that we don't need to be constantly moderating everything on here.......and we don't want to stifle the place by over moderating it. And, believe it or not, I actually like the fact that it's not a 1 marque forum......pretty much every bike manufacturer is represented on here..... 8-)

None!

Cos after reading the shite on here I'm incapable of looking at any others as I've lost the will to live!

Our plan has worked .. means we can have a forum free of annoying Spanish weather pics

See you on the other site guys ....

None!

Cos after reading the shite on here I'm incapable of looking at any others as I've lost the will to live!

Our plan has worked .. means we can have a forum free of annoying Spanish weather pics

See you on the other site guys ....

16C today!

15723326_1213798922074011_7917135277849742820_o.thumb.jpg.324c4ad99188f531ce7cca5590b7716f.jpg