Martin Clunes has gone down in my estimation

TC1474

In all fairness, he looked like he'd done a quick shop and the bike bit was nowhere near full. He also failed to rise to the taunting of some grubby oik which amusingly annoyed them.

Personally, I find twats with cellphones far more objectionable...and he showed that one up for the spineless gobshite that he was.

It's not "like a disabled space", it is mildly annoying - but there weren't any bikes there and there was still space for bikes to park in. Some people aren't happy unless they're looking for an argument.

"What are you going to do about it?"

*abject silence*

Clnes 1 - 0 Social Justice Warrior

Personally, I find twats with cellphones far more objectionable...and he showed that one up for the spineless gobshite that he was.

It's not "like a disabled space", it is mildly annoying - but there weren't any bikes there and there was still space for bikes to park in. Some people aren't happy unless they're looking for an argument.

"What are you going to do about it?"

*abject silence*

Clnes 1 - 0 Social Justice Warrior

It is called Principal.....

Doesn't matter if its a disabled space.

Would you have made the same comment had it been a disabled parking space which are usually far greater in number?

I am with TC1474 "I don't care..." often seem to follow with "There are worse things happening in the world", "look at whats happening in Syria"...

Having worked in places where life is cheap and people will take/ do because they "need it" or have "no choice". Eventually you get the feeling if they stopped to care they would not be "in need" or "have to" as much...

An apology a little "lip service" goes a long way even if he said fair enough wont do it again, knowing full well he will. The clip would of never travelled as far as it has. Sorry deserves all he gets.

Will be interested to see how public this goes, certainly arrived on my Facebook today.

It seems the Sun have got hold of it....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2816918/doc-martin-star-martin-clunes-smirks-i-dont-care-when-caught-parking-flash-bmw-car-in-supermarket-motorcycle-bay/

It is called Principal.....

It's called getting all flustered, and not being able to speak until he drives off, for something rather petty.

Doesn't matter if its a disabled space.

It wasn't.

Would you have made the same comment had it been a disabled parking space which are usually far greater in number?

Once more, it wasn't a disabled space. You may as well ask me if I'd make the same comment if he was pissing on a disabled homeless person while kicking a blind dog.

Everyone seems to want to take offence over the smallest things far too quickly. Why not write to Jeremy Hunt and see if you can get the NHS to sack him from that nice doctor job he has in Cornwall.

I commend this book to the house, on the subject of public shaming.

81edI3g6nSL.jpg

Ultimately, all of us are dicks from time to time during our lives. Almost all of us don't get videoed by a sanctimonious prick while we are being less than we'd hope to be. Trial by social media is a particularly stupid way for a society to conduct its affairs.

Inconsiderate parking = yes.

Stuck up twohat = No.

The excuse 'there was no other free space' could easily be true.

Was the biker inconvenienced = no - He could easily have parked nearer the other bike - It does not have to be one single bike (of that size) to a space. Now if he had a Rocket... Different scenario.

'What are you going to do about it" - "post the video on Facebook so your fans can make their own decision on your 'caring' attitude towards bikers"

If he had started to rant back and swear or, say something akin to 'Don't you realise who you are speaking to', I would side against him. In the case portrayed, I can't be fussed enough to care.

:popcorn:

Shouldn't of parked there, simple as. Fair play for not rising to it but sadly inconsiderate parkers are everywhere.

People park in front of our Gates at home so we can't get in or out until they come out the shop b3cause they 'only popped in quick'

Me and the other half can't park in mother and baby spots because non baby people have parked there or they have a kid that just stays in the car while they quickly run in without them (do they need to park there)

When me and my mates go skeg on the bikes and park in the bike bay cars park in front of us because there is no where else to park.

Idiots park on the wrong side of the road with their headlights on at night glaring you because they don't care about the rules of the road.

These people drive amongst us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did the last series of Dr Martin or whatever it is tank?, that's a pretty old 6 Series [emoji14] .

That's probably his supermarket car that he don't mind getting keyed when he parks in bike areas

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ehh.. Difficult to have a strong opinion on it...

Don't think he should have parked there but would have excused it if he'd been anywhere near apologetic.

I personally get wound up when I see cars parked in bike spaces cos you don't wanna cram your bike next to someone elses if you can help it in case it gets booted, scratched or maybe even dominoes knocked over... Etc etc..

His "I don't care" and "What are you going to do about it?" was kinda what made me go "Pfft Dick" but everyone has their shite days.

Looks like he was just caught on a bad day, but when you choose to be a public image, you have to take what goes with it; which normally means being on your best behavior all the time..

For him to behave badly is just... Well actually kind of expected!

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/20/590x/Men-Behaving-Badly-688480.jpg

Looks like he was just caught on a bad day, but when you choose to be a public image, you have to take what goes with it; which normally means being on your best behavior all the time..

Try explaining that to Ozzy Osborne. ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: