Tries to nick keys....

Six30

Simple way to prevent this - get a stainless steel quick release shackle from a sailing chandlers (or online), attach to your handlebars with a reasonably thick ziploc. It makes it impossible to simply pull the keys out and run off with them.

Simple way to prevent this - get a stainless steel quick release shackle from a sailing chandlers (or online), attach to your handlebars with a reasonably thick ziploc. It makes it impossible to simply pull the keys out and run off with them.

Paracord...... :wink:

Tango will knit you something nice..

Round the shitbags throat.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That bloody women trying to make out the biker was in the wrong :x

To be fair, she may not have realised what had happened. I reported someone for giving another guy a doing. It turned out he was giving the guy a kicking after he had tried to rob him of his mobile at knife point. I felt rotten when I found that out, but I had arrived after the initial incident and he was really beating the crap out of the robber such that I feared he would be seriously injured if not killed.

That bloody women trying to make out the biker was in the wrong :x

I may take back that comment. Just viewed the longer version which has been "edited". Seems he took exception to the cyclist filtering and revved him. Words or more may have been said but video again has been edited in "convenient" places.

here's the longer but still heavily edited version https://youtu.be/CBbufqSMVog

Deffo more to this.

No matter how much of a pratt the rider is, stealing his keys is a bigger twat act.

Not excusing the cyclist but the biker is trying to make out he's done no wrong and that it was an unprovoked theft attempt.

Not sure why he gets so wound up by the cyclist before he takes the keys. Cyclists don't have to ride right next to the curb (advice is often to take the lane) and the guy pulled out to filter, traffic in front wasn't really going anywhere so big deal. Seems like he's looking for an argument. Same with the guy driving slowly on a country road. NSL doesn't mean you have to do 60, its not a target so just overtake the guy, that's part of the advantage of having a bike isn't it?