Delete Old Members

Topper

Being fairly new to the forum, I thought I might browse through the members to see who might be near to me to arrange ride outs etc.

I cannot believe the amount of members from A-Z who have not posted since 2011.................. why at they still members? Surely admin should delete anyone that has not posted for say 2 years no?

Just me thinking out loud.............. ignore me if it is nonsense :D

pretty much this :stupid:

I have recently pruned some members and took the number from over 12,000 to about 3k

Its mainly zero posters and people who don't visit since they registered that gets the chop

I do not post on here much and there are sometimes weeks go by without me looking at the forum due to my work and travel and family issues etc but I would hate to be deleted as after trying out several other motorbike forums, this is the only one I feel comfortable on and the members on here are decent helpful folks who do not give sarcastic answers to the type of daft questions a new lad like me would ask, as certain people on other forums do. I love this forum even if I do not get the chance to visit much. Please don't delete me :D

Stu does prune a few occasionally! :D

The thing is people do sometimes go quiet for years then come back :lol:

There is one today :cheers:

Numerous forums and or communities are like this where their users who would post constantly all of a sudden go quiet, no it doesn't mean that they have been abducted it just means that whatever they have going on it be more important than the forum or community IE LIFE!

Zod went quiet for a year...Just like a boomerang, Zod came back...:D

Stu does prune a few occasionally! :D

The thing is people do sometimes go quiet for years then come back :lol:

There is one today :cheers:

Numerous forums and or communities are like this where their users who would post constantly all of a sudden go quiet, no it doesn't mean that they have been abducted it just means that whatever they have going on it be more important than the forum or community IE LIFE!

Zod went quiet for a year...Just like a boomerang, Zod came back...:D

S, Zod is now "dead" again?

:scratch:

Some of us visit, but only post when they see a topic worth posting in.

:up:

I only log in when I want to post something, otherwise I'm just a visitor. My phone has never been able to grasp the concept of saving my username and password and I'm lazy. :lol:

Some of us visit, but only post when they see a topic worth posting in.

:up:

I only log in when I want to post something, otherwise I'm just a visitor. My phone has never been able to grasp the concept of saving my username and password and I'm lazy. :lol:

Just tick the box to keep you logged in and you shouldn't need to login again :?

Just tick the box to keep you logged in and you shouldn't need to login again :?

Safari on phone and iPad log me out all the time if I click from a notification.

Apple crap again!! :lol:

Have you tried clearing cookies on both devices?