Hi Guys I am bored. Need friends

ronaldo191197

Hello everyone I'm in London and a have a CBF125. I'm looking for some friends to ride with and have fun. Also I'm doing my modules for A2 licence so all the advices are welcome

Ps I'm testing the emojies to see how they work I think I got the hang of it. [emoji117] [emoji108] [emoji97]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hello! Yeah join meetup and search for London Motorcycle Riders Club :mrgreen: all welcome as long as you respect the group riding and do the wheelies and burnouts in your owntime :lol:

Would love to join too! Don't have any biker friends so some people to ride with and learn from would be really cool.

Have only had my bike for a week and so far so good, really enjoying it :)

Good to know there are some groups that are learner friendly :)

Do I just look up the group on facebook and join?

Thanks!

Oi stop spamming and stealing members :up:

It's not stealing it's giving people additional ride out options :up:

Blatant Spamming Stu!

This shit wouldn't happen on Six's watch! 8-)

Thanks!

You need to join meetup.com as that's where the rides are posted. We do have limited spaces on rides but don't fret if there doesn't seem to be anything free straight up we post new rides up pretty frequently (and there's spaces on my ride on the 27th still free SHAMELESS PLUG STU! WHAT YOU GONNA DO! :lol: )

There is a facebook group too but all the rides are through meetup.com

Thanks!

You need to join meetup.com as that's where the rides are posted. We do have limited spaces on rides but don't fret if there doesn't seem to be anything free straight up we post new rides up pretty frequently (and there's spaces on my ride on the 27th still free SHAMELESS PLUG STU! WHAT YOU GONNA DO! :lol: )

There is a facebook group too but all the rides are through meetup.com

Cool thanks,

I have joined on Meetup and been accepted :)

Will see if i can make it on the 27th!

Thank you.

download.jpg

Can I just mention that Six stated he was going to be tough on Spam in his manifesto!

Tough where it's needed.. Although I would be very cautious before I pressed any buttons of mass destruction :thumb:

Hi Guys I am bored. Need friends

Hoggs said she was bored yesterday. I'd imagine she'd welcome a whole load of PMs from you with a different question in each one. Or pictures or something. Whatever, send Hoggs lots of PMs.

Hello! Yeah join meetup and search for London Motorcycle Riders Club :mrgreen: all welcome as long as you respect the group riding and do the wheelies and burnouts in your owntime [emoji38]

Hi could you tell me please where the club is, how do I join and at what time and days the meetup is?

Thank you [emoji13]

Hello! Yeah join meetup and search for London Motorcycle Riders Club :mrgreen: all welcome as long as you respect the group riding and do the wheelies and burnouts in your owntime [emoji38]

Hi could you tell me please where the club is, how do I join and at what time and days the meetup is?

Thank you [emoji13]

eeerm not sure how else to say join meetup.com, look for the group then join the rides that have spaces :lol:

Thank you [emoji13]

eeerm not sure how else to say join meetup.com, look for the group then join the rides that have spaces [emoji38]

Just downloaded the app thanks