Becoming a floozy.

Picollus

This is my new thing. It's quite amusing TBH, I've not been interested in women for a few years, the moment my work reaches the point where I'm billing 70 hours a week, can barely string a coherent sentence together if it doesn't involve the transaction I'm working on and a master able to get a good 3-4 hours sleep before someone calling me, I amazingly get three (count em) obviously interested women, all of whom are rather compelling in their own way.

I'm actually going with the twenty year old, lol. Again, appreciate this is over-sharing but I've not even had a chance to get on the bike in the last fortnight due to work so I'm just kinda shooting the breeze. Going to head out today for a few hours, visiting my fave fishing shop up in Truro and I've booked a day off tomorrow so I can get over to Birmingham on the A roads.

Um, oh yeah, booking in my DAS. Not that I don't love my 125 but since the local cops 'reminded' me to put the L plates on, I feel it detracts from the overall image. Anyone done the DAS in either Penzance or Camborne? Not sure which is the nicer test centre...

I lived in Parr for a few years and worked in Liskeard. It may be me being a soft up-country, but I wouldn't have liked to have done my MOD2 on cornish roads...

Saying that, the main roads around penzance are ok.

Great place to ride, but a bugger to do your test in. Especially in tourist season. Hats off to ya! :thumb: