Mod Gig

Tango

So......get brushing up your CV's as there could be a Mod gig on offer soon, as I'm standing down due to increased work commitments not allowing me to get on and whip you lot into shape as much as is needed..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'll still get on here as much as work allows.....so you're not completely rid of me......but I'll have to start being nice to Hoggs now... :lol: :lol:

The one warning I'll give to any prospective candidates......watch out for the initiation. ....I couldn't sit down for a week after mine..... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before throwing in the towel, can you quickly block xtreme from posting in this thread? :mrgreen:

Mod gig?

At this present time my money's on Lord Buckethead!

I'll go with him ... What's his policies ?

Cheers guys....... :cheers:

It wasn't an easy decision to make, but it wasn't fair on Stu and the other Mods, with me not being able to shoulder my fair share of the duties......maybe when I retire (in about 100 years) I'll have more time and could help out again..... :wink:

Top man Bob. :thumb:

As I've said before, this is the best modded forum I've ever been on - relaxed, fair, and very good-humoured. It's no coincidence that it's pretty much the only forum I've frequented for some time now, and you should take your share of the [strikeout]credit[/strikeout] responsibility for that. :lol:

Naturally, I'm casting my vote for Six.

PS: Extensive grovelling for being a bit of a knob in the Election thread can be arranged at your convenience. :cheers:

Coalition of chaos between six, mawsley and joeman getting the mod powers on a timeshare basis. :cheers:

I refuse to be associated with yet another Coalition of Chaos.

Stu, can the candidates do a live streaming Q&A session so that we can take turns asking them important things that matter to us? I would like to know what prospective Mods feel about Chinese motorcycles, ATGATT, and the use of animated gifs in all forum sections. This streaming session, if it includes Six, must not be done nude.

Plus, just like all other voting opportunities, my X can be bought for a case of Leffe. (*Not the shit honey one)

Coalition of chaos between six, mawsley and joeman getting the mod powers on a timeshare basis. :cheers:

I refuse to be associated with yet another Coalition of Chaos.

Stu, can the candidates do a live streaming Q&A session so that we can take turns asking them important things that matter to us? I would like to know what prospective Mods feel about Chinese motorcycles, ATGATT, and the use of animated gifs in all forum sections. This streaming session, if it includes Six, must not be done nude.

Plus, just like all other voting opportunities, my X can be bought for a case of Leffe. (*Not the shit honey one)

But we can watch it nude, right? Just the candidates who need to be clothed?

The proliferation of gifs is something I would strongly support.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ce/ce8faf8d6a846d77f6a73bac42c3edef38f23165e0d88efb7d544600c461a033.jpg

Lat gets my vote.

giphy.gif

Woah there - I'm not throwing my hat in the ring, simply making a start on my set of demands for whichever democratically unelected autocrat we're presented with.

Before throwing in the towel, can you quickly block xtreme from posting in this thread? :mrgreen:

Mod gig?

At this present time my money's on Lord Buckethead!

I'll go with him ... What's his policies ?

Not entirely sure Six....but my thinking is he's got to be an improvement on a bloated Elvis impersonator and a mad woman!