Arrgh ebay

red hedgehog

OKayyy, Found a set of leathers I liked, no one bidding, the minute I bid someone else did too so I raised my bid.

While I was in the lead I found another set I liked better on buy it now for less money. So I was waiting to be outbid on the first set which I duly was. Phew. So I bought the other set on buy it now, great, job done.

NOW I get back to my desk to find email from seller of leathers I just bought and paid for saying he had meant it to be an auction and the money I paid (what he had intended as a start price)wasn't enough so he had cancelled the order !

Honestly.

So now I am back to square one squinting at pics of leathers and wondering if they will fit etc etc. Arrgh. :cry:

Wait for seller to relist em , bid a ridiculous amount so your guaranteed to win em , then send an email saying your heavily retarded cousin who is normally locked in his room all day drawing Dolphins with crayons got out and found your computer and bid on em , say you know it was him cause there was all porridge and dribble over the key pad and the bid was placed at the time he has lunch... then apologise and say you are cancelling purchase :thumb:

Revenge is served :D

It is a silly fault on ebay that once you've listed something as either 'auction' or 'BIN' you can't revise that bit.

I had some car bits I was flogging off and every item was listed as an auction except one that ebay itself decided ought to be BIN so it just defaulted to that setting and I couldn't amend it.

I try not to use ebay these days because every time I do so it ends in hassle. Too many muppets out there.

... your heavily retarded cousin who is normally locked in his room all day drawing Dolphins with crayons got out and found your computer and bid on em , say you know it was him cause there was all porridge and dribble over the key pad and the bid was placed at the time he has lunch...

It's quicker just to type "painkiller"

I have a 2 piece set of Joe Rocket leathers advertised on here if you are interested.

Obviously it depends if they will fit you.

Let me find the link...

FOR SALE - MEN'S JOE ROCKET BLASTER 2 PIECE LEATHER SUIT

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=6265&share_tid=63975&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethemotorbikeforum%2Eco%2Euk%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Ft%3D63975&share_type=t

What if the whole world farted at once?