attempted theft!

mike_1984

So ive just been woke up about an hour ago by my two German Shepards going ape, look out the back to see my back gate open, go inspected it and it seems they have climed in, tried to cut through the gates lock and failed so kicked the gate in then legged it. Glad my bike is locked to the wall seems the dogs barking and the chains were too much of a risk.

Really worried about them trying again now though :cry:

So ive just been woke up about an hour ago by my two German Shepards going ape, look out the back to see my back gate open, go inspected it and it seems they have climed in, tried to cut through the gates lock and failed so kicked the gate in then legged it. Glad my bike is locked to the wall seems the dogs barking and the chains were too much of a risk.

But, Sunderland.

If they don't someone else will have a go. Moar ground anchors and chains will defeat them.

Do they still have all the "secondhand" shops on Hilton Rd? When we had stuff nicked in the morning you could always buy it back from there in the afternoon! :lol: Once caught one chavvy little shit as he got stuck halfway through the downstair's toilet window.

Dogs got loads of praise and treats lol Think im just gonna bring it in the house on a night now, will be a pain getting it in but least i know if they break in the house they will have 2 9stone balls of fluff and teeth to contend with

Just dont get why they would try and steal my bike lol they could run faster XD.

Hoping it wasnt my new neighbours, the lass is canny but her boyfriend and his "friends" seem right dodgy, seems odd how they have got over the wall (coverd in glass cept on the neighbours side) tried to cut through the gate padlock/failed so smashed the gate to escape not even touched my bike chains.

But, Sunderland.

If they don't someone else will have a go. Moar ground anchors and chains will defeat them.

Do they still have all the "secondhand" shops on Hilton Rd? When we had stuff nicked in the morning you could always buy it back from there in the afternoon! :lol: Once caught one chavvy little shit as he got stuck halfway through the downstair's toilet window.

yeah they do mate lol, im from middlesbrough originally so you think i'd have been expecting this lol