Unsupportive OH follow up

TunnelEyes

1st

Plan some bike trips, have a look at ride out & meets section. Get planning your European bike trip adventure for next year.

2nd

Listen to your favourite music.

3rd

Refer to 1st

:cheers: :3some: :cheers:

Yes :D I'll plan some mad trips that I can hardly imagine doing !

Finally over, it's for the best but still bloody hurts! Still gonna be a few more weeks before I can ride my bike so feeling very lost. Cheer me up?

It always hurts, but remember it's grief for a relationship potential, not grief over the loss of the actual person.

Took me yonks to work that one out.

Anyway, onwards and upwards old bean, make a list of some cool places to visit, plan some routes, look up some nice tea and coffee (and cake!) stops along the way and give yourself something to look forward to.

Have fun! :thumb: :thumb:

What picollus said... about cake. Cake and good rum. All problems solved. Have a rum on me my treat and a big slice of cake. Yes rum and cake. Let me say it again, rum and cake.

To steal someone else's phrase, everything will be alright in the end, and if its not alright, it isn't the end.

1st

Plan some bike trips, have a look at ride out & meets section. Get planning your European bike trip adventure for next year.

2nd

Listen to your favourite music.

3rd

Refer to 1st

:cheers: :3some: :cheers:

Yes :D I'll plan some mad trips that I can hardly imagine doing !

A year ago I wasn't even thinking seriously about getting a motorbike - now I'm on my second and have done a European tour!

Finally over, it's for the best but still bloody hurts! Still gonna be a few more weeks before I can ride my bike so feeling very lost. Cheer me up?

Cheer you up hmmmmm

Well done, life sucks sometimes, but better a short period of pain than years of misery, worst case you end up single forever and have a garage full of bikes and a house full of cats and you collect empty cans in an old shopping trolley for fun at weekends. :D

Be positive, stay strong and drink lots, alcohol is a clinical depressant though so remember to always drink without moderation when needed.

Thanks all x

Not that I intend on acquiring one anytime soon, but the next OH is required to be into bikes :lol: can't ever fully understand those who aren't ;)

Two years ago I broke up with my ex-fiancee (8 years together). I always thought opposites attracted, she wasn't a bike fan, or even a sports fan and lazy. Wasn't really sure what I was going to do and was a little lost.

I met someone new a while ago, who is genuinely the female version of myself and I've never looked back. Our interests are the same and she is in love with being pillion.

I marry her next year.

Basically, don't be worried if it wasn't right, you don't need to settle for someone. Chin up, move on and take a bike ride to somewhere quiet and grab a cuppa/beer and consider the things to come.

:cheers:

Thanks all x

Not that I intend on acquiring one anytime soon, but the next OH is required to be into bikes :lol: can't ever fully understand those who aren't ;)

Two years ago I broke up with my ex-fiancee (8 years together). I always thought opposites attracted, she wasn't a bike fan, or even a sports fan and lazy. Wasn't really sure what I was going to do and was a little lost.

I met someone new a while ago, who is genuinely the female version of myself and I've never looked back. Our interests are the same and she is in love with being pillion.

I marry her next year.

Basically, don't be worried if it wasn't right, you don't need to settle for someone. Chin up, move on and take a bike ride to somewhere quiet and grab a cuppa/beer and consider the things to come.

:cheers:

Thank you, this really helped to read! Another day of struggling to start the CG in the rain and sitting in a dingy office anxious and stressed closer to having my beautiful ER6n to enjoy. Might clean it again.

*Didn't* take it for a little evening ride up and down the main roads a couple days back... very in love already. Riding it to its MOT saturday, needs to be MOT'd to be registered in this country, so I gotta get it there somehow right? :mrgreen: Hope that'll fly.

Can't be easy going back out into the market. You have to learn how to come across as smooth, interesting and cool. You have to appear to be a sharing and caring individual. Like when Six was hunting a mate...

dude.thumb.png.2c8e2688ba2be310057d4bf95d75841a.png