room 101 thread

goat

If you were allowed to put one thing into room 101, so you never had to see it again what would it be?

there are lots of important things out there that need correcting but since the human race is doomed no matter what I'm going to put not very good cake in room 101. Cake is a treat, I don't have it often and as such it has to be really good. Can't stand it when you go out for a nice slice of cake and its dry or flavourless, if you can't make good cake don't sell it.

If that’s too much then (tonight) I’ll settle for my Dad. Ten f**king minutes of me being told that “they” [The Europe] banned King Edward potatoes.

“We will have to agree to disagree,” he said - as he always does because he can’t ever be wrong...no matter how f**king imbecilic his point.

I was waving my phone in his face showing Tesco’s basket with a bag in waiting purchase. Apparently Tesco are breaking the law.

As it turns out, according to my genius Dad, are all the other supermarkets.

Wanted: adoption parents for a 52yr old son. He likes motorbikes, raw fish and not being interrupted in his room when the door’s shut.

Wanted: adoption parents for a 52yr old son. He likes motorbikes, raw fish and not being interrupted in his room when the door’s shut.

I'll be your dad, and your mum too if there's good money in it.

Depends if I’m allowed King Ed spuds and bendy bananas.

I'll be your dad, and your mum too if there's good money in it.

Depends if I’m allowed King Ed spuds and bendy bananas.

You can have king eds for roasties and Maris pipers for chips. Bendy Bananas are all good. Sweets are available but you have to get them out of my pocket.