My heart bleeds (not)

Bender

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41697985

g

Now i know we all don't like Mr plod all of the time but why has it taken so long to clear them, I personally wouldn't have found them guilty if they were following in Apache attack helicopters wearing gimp masks snorting coke whilst entertaining an inordinately large numbers of lady's of the night, claiming overtime and strafing the road behind him with 50cal and hell fire missiles.

was that a bit much ?

did i miss anything ??

Edited by Bender

"We won't stop fighting for accountability for Henry's death. We miss him every day."

Hmm, is he not accountable for his own death then? Fleeing from police with multible bags of skunk and mobile phones in his possession - obviously he was law abiding lad who had nothing to run for eh.

I won't be shedding a tear.

Cheaper to smash drug dealers up than to lock them up.

Police have known this for years but have been prevented from doing the right thing by all the "animal rights" protestors

The distance between the boy on the scooter and the following police cars does suggest it was not an ongoing pursuit, which is why the cops were cleared. Searching for someone who has fled the police, or tracking where they are going is very different from an ongoing chase. People run away from crime scenes, without even seeing the police, let alone on seeing an officer. I had plenty of people run away from me when i had no idea what they had done, nor could even find evidence I had found a crime being committed.

The family who who said ""We won't stop fighting for accountability for Henry's death. We miss him every day." need to accept he was the prime cause of his own death. Running away from the police by riding dangerously is well, dangerous.

I imagine the family are all scrotes too.

If you don't want to be chased by the fuzz don't be a criminal. I've tested this theory for 32 years and can confirm not commiting crimes means I've never been chased by the police.

“Henry Hicks was fleeing officers”

“He was found to be carrying seven bags of skunk cannabis and multiple phones.”

"We won't stop fighting for accountability for Henry's death. We miss him every day."

What about his own accountability? He was the one that didn’t stop. He was the one in control of the situation, not the police. He fails to stop, police pursue. He stops, police don’t pursue. Think the family should be looking at his actions, not those who were doing their jobs.

I imagine the family are all scrotes too.

If you don't want to be chased by the fuzz don't be a criminal. I've tested this theory for 32 years and can confirm not commiting crimes means I've never been chased by the police.

They feature on two videos on Youtube - one is a documentary about policing in the city, where they attend a presentation by a top cop. The other is them getting in the way of cops doing their job when trying to arrest moped phone thieves. Both times they come across as utter tools. I'm being polite.

mate it's hard to explain mate it's just like one day you'll be wif your mates having a look in jd and you might fancy curry club at the 'spoons but your lad Henry who's an absolute ledge and the archbishop of banterbury will be like 'brevs lets have a cheeky nandos instead" and you'll think "Top. Lets smash it."

In other news - I have been attacked by the police for doing nothing.

I was drunk and wandering through some train station in London as Leeds fans were being ushered back to their hovel up North. Copper with dog orders me to get on the train. Not living in Leeds, not having a ticket for the Leeds train, or possessing the ability to deal with being spoken to rudely, I declined. Next moment I have an Alsatian hanging on my arm and blood coming from where the skin had been punctured.

When I sobered up the next day I was quite miffed - but it'd have been pointless to complain about it in the 80s.

I was drunk and wandering through some train station in London as Leeds fans were being ushered back to their hovel up North. Copper with dog orders me to get on the train. Not living in Leeds, not having a ticket for the Leeds train, or possessing the ability to deal with being spoken to rudely, I declined. Next moment I have an Alsatian hanging on my arm and blood coming from where the skin had been punctured.

When I sobered up the next day I was quite miffed - but it'd have been pointless to complain about it in the 80s.

">

Was this you Mawsley?

Trying to get back to our hovel :lol:

Half way in video police dog bites a copper

">

Was this you Mawsley?

Trying to get back to our hovel :lol:

Half way in video police dog bites a copper

:roll:

https://youtu.be/9Heybq1s79Y

:lol: :wink:

:lol: many years ago when I was 15/16, my mate and myself

went to Shrewsbury on the train on a Saturday, We didn't even

know there was a football match on, Shrewsbury were playing Preston

North End, We were walking across one of the bridges, a bus pulled up,

loads of PNE fans jumped off and promptly kicked the shit out of both of us

and several other innocent passersby! :shock: :shock: :shock:

My mate then got bitten by a Police dog while they herded them back onto the bus! :lol:

Police dogs ain't that clever ... they couldn't sniff me out , I was hiding in between the bins beside a Chinese takeaway .. that was a fooking long night , didn't go hungry though .

I'm all for good policing and don't put the blame on them BUT I am surprised (won't say offended because I'm quessing everyone will have to be banned) at some of the comments regarding the loss of a life,grieving lasts a life time and the family are looking for someone to blame,they won't get there so called justice but a family have lost a son and I personally don't think it should be a celebration and I'm sure the officers involved would agree

I'm all for good policing and don't put the blame on them BUT I am surprised (won't say offended because I'm quessing everyone will have to be banned) at some of the comments regarding the loss of a life,grieving lasts a life time and the family are looking for someone to blame,they won't get there so called justice but a family have lost a son and I personally don't think it should be a celebration and I'm sure the officers involved would agree

The guy was dealing drugs. He didn’t give 2 fcuks regarding the lives he was affecting.

Live by the sword.........

Poor Hitler.. he might have started a global war and killed a few too many Jews, but he was still a person, and we shouldn't celebrate his death...

Said nobody, ever...

Drug dealers are scum. They don't care about the people they kill, families they wreck, or the people exploited in the drug industry. That's why most people have zero sympathy and would rather they were eradicated than left on the street or locked up at the tax payers expense.

And sure his parents might be a bit upset, but probably more due to the loss of income than because he was a good son.

There is clearly someone to blame the family just don't want to admit that it was there son, how many lives were ruined by the drugs he was pushing, how long till he mowed someone down.

Maybe we should blame society for having rules.

was he buried? dig him up and hang him by his pinkies... death by crashing wasn't good enough.

if he was cremated... do it again (twice with extra hot flame), just to be sure.

then lets have a nice party with jelly and ice cream and paper hats.. plus a musical turn, at his parents house..

and if anyone is caught out the back smoking a joint... shoot em with pointy bullets.

He was well known to the old bill, clearly.

No mention of his other previous in the article, and undoubtedly he had several, (poss dealing, theft, twoc).

By the way this article portrays the events, following his death, the rider had either attracted the police attention by the manner of his riding, or (mostly AND) his number plate flagged up on the ANPR.

The police would have wanted a chat, but did not gain authorisation for pursuing him, and gave chase anyway.

Shortly followed by the moped colliding with another vehicle and causing his own accidental death. He had, in his possession 7 bags of skunk cannabis - so, pretty hard to convince that he wasn't a dealer.

My thoughts are that he made his own bed. He chose to flee from the police, he chose to deal drugs, and any other activities he got up to, leading him to his sudden end. Of course his family are up in arms about the result of the investigation. However, the police have an extremely challenging job to do, making decisions on the fly, while upholding a duty of care to everyone. In my eyes, the police did nothing wrong, and the incident is nothing more than another case of natural selection. I feel sorry for the police.