Need some gaming advice

fq-craigus

I'm a call of duty old time fan. Bought infinite warefare when it rel3ased last year and have hardly played it because I hate it!

Now I remember when the old version of ww2 game came out and I played it but wasn't blown away.

So my dilemma is do I buy the new one or just buy modern warefare remastered? I couldn't justify the twin edition last year and then just life got in the way but with winter now here and no riding to be done I want to get back on the ps4

So what's people's views. Do many people still sign on and play modern warfare?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I haven't logged on for nearly a year but, remastered has the joy of noob tubes ! I'll buy it just for that. My oppos lad has the new one looks very cod3 shite frame rates, think I'll give that one a miss.

New ones decent and lots of players, Ive not played many of the newer once since MW2 as they’ve been a bit crap. This ones kept my attention though.

Can’t comment on the remastered one didn’t fancy it.

How do you have time for gaming with two sprogs, a Mrs and uni? :-D

Oh yh the good old noob tubes forgot about that. Might just go for remastered for the nostalgia if anything as I'm not a fan of paying £50 for a game again that I'm not going to play because it is naff.

New ones decent and lots of players, Ive not played many of the newer once since MW2 as they’ve been a bit crap. This ones kept my attention though.

I stay up far too late usually :x

Oh yh the good old noob tubes forgot about that. Might just go for remastered for the nostalgia if anything as I'm not a fan of paying £50 for a game again that I'm not going to play because it is naff.

Danger close & a noob tube through the window of where the camper is :lol:

I stay up far too late usually :x

I ignore my wife and two kids. At least I did until yesterday when the disk kept getting spat out. Time for a new PS4 then.

I got an Xbox one last year but kind of wish I had a ps4 (is it 4 they are on now?) as all my friends are on that.

But to be honest they are all shit because there are almost no split screen games anymore. its all online and micro purchase. Nothing beats a night in with mates playing ssx 3 or time splitters or the original Battle front 2 on the ps2. No internet online mberships micropirches of over hyped 13 year olds leading to swear. Bring back split screen games!!!!

Bloody love Destiny.

Got an op on Wednesday, so the rest of the week will be me levelling up all my characters before getting the DLC.

Bloody love 4K gaming too. I bloody love everything.