life is short

fastbob

No happy new year for this lot http://i.imgur.com/Pmn4i2P.jpg Makes me want to try harder to live life to the full because you don't get much of it .

Couldn't agree more! Live life to the full!

Tomorrow never comes! :cheers:

Yeah but it does, and involves you going to work again, coming home knackered and spending the evening looking for a cheaper energy supplier, putting a wash on, doing a weekly shop, then posting on a forum about nothing for nobody to look at whilst the earth moves closer to total oblivion with no meaning to anybody's existence ever.

Yeah but it does, and involves you going to work again, coming home knackered and spending the evening looking for a cheaper energy supplier, putting a wash on, doing a weekly shop, then posting on a forum about nothing for nobody to look at whilst the earth moves closer to total oblivion with no meaning to anybody's existence ever.

Your a bundle of fun today [mention]goat[/mention] . Had a bad day. :lol:

Your a bundle of fun today @goat . Had a bad day. :lol:

But He Speaks The Truth

Your a bundle of fun today @goat . Had a bad day. :lol:

Yeah sorry about that, killed the whole spirit of the thread there. My New Years resolution is to be more positive. I'll let you all be the judge of how successful I am!

well you have another 4 days of being able to be miserable @goat :lol:

I'll do my best the make the most of it.

For a start curly wurlys are much smaller than they used to be and our local offey has put the price up of pampero rum my go to mixer. Hurumph.

Cheer up Goat. You know what they say...http://i.imgur.com/ApPmhOF.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Life is short

The road is long

Days at work drag

You blink and you missed it

How the fook does that work.

This is a Pink Floyd lyric right ?