ebay non receipt

fastbob

Hi , I ordered a brake light switch off eBay from a U.K. seller , it didn't arrive, I emailed the seller , they politely suggested that I raise an eBay non receipt . Try as I might, l cannot find out what to do , not a clue to be found. Help please ! :scratch:

mobile

go to my eBay

purchases

click the item you bought

resolve an issue

report item not arrived

desktop

my eBay

purchases

"I'd like to" drop down menu

I didn't receive it

however this does just email the seller but maybe from their end they need it done this way :scratch:

More likely not received than non receipt

Here you go , I've already emailed them , this is the response http://i.imgur.com/zPJKsUR.png I've been back into my ebay , clicked the item and contacted the seller but I just cant see how to raise a " non receipt" with ebay.

mobile

go to my eBay

purchases

click the item you bought

resolve an issue

report item not arrived

desktop

my eBay

purchases

"I'd like to" drop down menu

I didn't receive it

however this does just email the seller but maybe from their end they need it done this way :scratch:

No , I just can't see it , I cant see " resolve an issue " I can see , contact seller, leave feedback and buy another but no resolve an issue . I've already contacted the seller and they want me to raise a " none receipt " their spelling , just don't get it.http://i.imgur.com/ZFLt61F.png

ok it seems the option isn't available viewing eBay as a mobile page. helpful!

To the right of the address are three dots, pressing this should give you a list of options including some wording of "request desktop site" then follow desktop instructions

or install the eBay app if available

Thanks everyone, I think I have done what I have been asked to do but it certainly wasn't worded as described by the seller. Probably an instance of my Aspergers syndrome kicking in after a demanding day and causing me to take things too literally. Cheers.

Still no response yet . Meanwhile its worth mentioning what happened when I phoned the seller. The bloke who answered was rude and irritable from the word go . First response was How can I help if I don't even know who you are ? Well he didn't ask . When I explained that I couldn't follow the procedure he came back with this gem . I'm just a mechanic mate , I'll have you know I'm in my fifties, I've owned and maintained bikes all my life and I spent ten years in the army . I thought I was going to get " young man " for good measure but when I replied that I was also in my 50s and that I had also had bikes all my life that seemed to annoy him even more. Because I said that I wouldn't be able to leave positive feedback on ebay he said I'll take it off and I'll have YOU taken off ebay as well , good day, SLAM ! So the lesson here it that it is probably not a good idea in all cases to contact a seller directly especially if they are a condescending prick without the first idea about customer service.

Depends on if your using the app or not

If so its as follows

Select purchased item with the issue

Select more options

20180114_114446.thumb.png.154984329891d63946ed6e247c7b81e9.png

The screen can take a while to populate

And will look like

Select the item has not arrived

20180114_114520.thumb.png.d9169a3828cddd787d1adfe2dd365897.png

To get this form to fill in etc

Screenshot_20180114-114531.thumb.png.6b6c349bc70a5efbdbe664f7383d20d2.png

[mention]fastbob[/mention] that's awful! if they don't reply I'd report them to ebay. they often won't help until you've contacted the seller but as you have they should step in.

Also they side with the buyer most of the time especially if you've paid with PayPal

On a slightly happier note I ordered a dvd and that never arrived either, I reckon the postmans on the rob but hows this for a response ?http://i.imgur.com/go7pgFi.png

Wow ! Regarding my previous post which shows an example of GOOD customer service ( unlike the original post about VERY BAD customer service ) I thought you might like to know the final outcome. I've just received my DVD, The Gathering Storm staring Albert Finney and oddly enough featuring one of Ronnie Barker's last appearances. In addition as a good will gesture the seller has included The Ipcress File and Brief Encounter AND an unopened greeting card featuring a classic scene from The Graduate. What a contrast to the rude tight fisted ar*eholes who won't send me a £2.50 brake switch. I've got one anyway now for £1.95 delivered on time . Its nice when things go right for a change :cheers: