Sheffield tree felling

Via

Sheffield tree fellers assault allegation investigated - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42834479

This is the part that made me giggle though...

The authority insists those earmarked for felling are either "dangerous, dead, diseased, dying, damaging or discriminatory".

Damn even the trees are racist now.

There's nothing humorous about racist trees they should all be chopped down and burnt!

Plus this forum only specifies not motorbike related so technically valid place ;) unless it's for only non funny non motorbike related posts in which case I humbly apologise.

There's nothing humorous about racist trees they should all be chopped down and burnt!

Plus this forum only specifies not motorbike related so technically valid place ;) unless it's for only non funny non motorbike related posts in which case I humbly apologise.

Leaf it out.....I guess yew'v not twigged that Stu is having a larch..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I know I would have been birched by now if he was serious ;) Stu is a good old sap, really spruces up these forums.

Will go now before it gets any more acorny.

I pine for the days when this kind of thread bears fruit, of course it can all go pear shaped or even bananas very quickly, but with a heart of oak your true forum member will prevail. Sadly modern sensitivities render to ash many such jocular exchanges, but we’ll leave that for the monkeys to puzzle out. In the meantime it’s plane to see that yew have a great sense of fun, which elder folks have in plenty.